11~ Mylithical Syndrome

After being alone for a while Id come to a conclusion to not tell anyone else that I'm not actually Eunji.

I mean, the rest of Apink and Infinite should know my secret. They deserve to know.

"Hey" a voice broke me out of thought.

I turned around and saw Kai. He had his bad boy clothes on and he seemed I be tanner since I last saw him.

"Hey Kai" I smiled slightly.

He took the hint that something was on my mind, and he plopped down beside me in the waiting room to the doctors.

"You okay?" He asked.

"When was the last one I saw you?" I wondered.

"It's been 18 years. Wolves don't age, we had a friend, who you're about to meet, put them in your head." Kai explained.

I nodded and my head and looked around the hospital waiting room. An older woman was sitting with one hand on her head.

She has brain cancer. I can smell it coming off her. She has about 2 months left to live.

My senses are heightened because they have been dormant for so long. It seems my tattoos have disappeared also.

" Jung Eunji?" The doctor said.

"Yes! That's me." I responded.

Kai followed me into the hospital room to be examined by a wolf doctor. He was a middle aged man with good physical features.

"I'm Doctor Lee. I'm here to just make sure your powers are functioning okay" he explained.

I nodded and he then brought out some stick with cloth at top, bucket of water, and rocks.

My eyebrows scrunched together and waited for him to exiling what was going to happen.

"Light the torch, move the water, and organize the rocks."

I did what he told me to but when j did the water, the water exploded around the room.

Along with every glass object.

"What's wrong with her!?" Kai exclaimed.

"She has Mylithical Syndrome. It's when your mythical powers are still dormant and they go off when ever they want, with however much power they want."

~<~>~

I slumped down on the couch and looked at Bomi trying to do her nails with a yellow and blue color.

"You okay?" She asked, still focused on her nails.

"Yeah, just tired of working." I groaned.

She frowned and I got up and went to my room to take a nap. Today has been tiering, and me using my powers didn't help with my energy level.

When I laid down a nose caused me to jump out of bed in a fighting position. The person came out of my closet.

Yoseob?

"I'm sorry, I was waiting for you to come upstairs." He apologized.

"What do you want?" I muttered.

"I heard from Suho you have your memories back. Im glad your back Seon." He smiled.

"Who are you? I never met you back then"

He smiled a sweet smile and say down in my bed while playing with a stuffed elephant.

"I was the guy who was supposed to protect your mother. The rest of Beast were your mothers protecters." he admitted.

"But s-she died." I stuttered.

"The night she was taken was the day we were called to our bosses. We had to go, but when we got there turns out it was a trap and the power blocking guy was at your moms house. She was then taken and tortured till she died."

I had tears flow down my cheeks.

"They wanted to know if she had any kids or knew were the golden cup of life was."

"You were only with me because you were protecting me? So none of your feelings were real?" I questioned as Eunji.

"No! I did love you. I still do but I've done my job of making sure you didn't date any other guy."

"What do you mean?"

He took a sexism to gather his thoughts and told me surprising words.

"Kai said that I needed to keep you from going out with anyone. That when you woke up, he'd be there."

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

I have a boyfriend!!!! I'm also going to do softball. I'm so happy!!!

Comment and Vote.