4~Water adventures

It's a water park. A huge empty one. I guess this is why we are wearing clothes we can get wet.

Yoseob smiled and Gary did the same. We exited the car and ran up to the host. He told us to find the white flag.

Since we were first, we got a map. (Thanks to Gary's crazy driving) Also a 10 minute head start. We started to run and it took us 5 minutes to find the flag.

When we got there a surprise guest was there. She was going in our team. It was Hyuna from 4minute.

"Hello" she bowed and waved.

We did the same. She was a goddess in my eyes. She was beautiful even without make up.

Her and Hyunseung are dating so I see her often. Yoseob and I go on double dates with them. In spy mode though. Seasangs will tear Hyuna and I apart if they catch us.

Hyuna told us our next mission. We had to get into partners and ride down the really fast slide while singing a song from someone in running man.

Hyuna was partners with Gary while I was with Yoseob. We picked the song "Gee" by SNSD since Sooyoung and Sunny were in running man.

I sat in front of Yoseob in the enter-tube. He put his arms around me to keep my secure. Gary did the same to Hyuna. Not in a perv way.

We were pushed down the slide and I began the song.

"Uh huh, listen boy. My first love story
My angel and my girls,My sunshine
Oh, oh let's go!"

Next was Yoseob....

"Neomu neomu meotjyeo nunee nunee bushyeo, Soomeul motshigesseo ddeollineun geol. Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby"

Gary....

"Oh, neomu bukkeureowo cheoda bolsu obseo
Sarangeh Bbajyeoseo Soojoopeun Girl
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby"

Hyuna... Feat. Gary...

"(Eoddeokhajyo)Eoddeokhajyo
(Ddeollineun naneun) Ddeollineun naneunyo, (Doogeun x 4) Doogeun Doogeun georyeo bameh jamdo mot eerujyo
Na neun na neun babon gabwayo geu dae bakkeh moreuneun babo geuraeyo geu dae boneun nal

All... I did the (~~~) also.

"Neomu banjjak banjjak noonee booshyeo no no no no
Neomu Kkamjjak Kkamjjak nolla naneun oh oh oh oh oh
Neomu jaritjarit momee Ddeollyeo Gee gee gee gee gee
Jeojeun noonbit (Oh yeah) Joeun hyanggi (Oh yeah yeah yeah)"

We finished smoothly and passed the mission. Next was a rock rock wall. Hyuna went back up for the next group.

She gave Gary and envelop

It has room for all four of us. This time it was all vs all. We stepped into the pool and swam in front of the wall.

The buzzer went off and we began to climb. Gary was in the lead following was Yoseob then me. Gary was pulled off by Yoseob and he fell to the water.

Yoseob and I were tied. He almost reached the top when I pushed him. He fell past Gary and into the water.

I rung the bell then jumped into the water. They congratulated me then we dried off with towels.

I was giving the emboli or this time.

The next mission was with another team. Kai's team was already waiting. This was their first mission.

They had on life jackets. We put ours on also. Theirs were yellow and ours were red. In front of us was a huge wave pool.

It had very big waves and it looked like it was going to be a work out.

"The first team to the far end wins. If you do then you get another envelope." The host said.

The buzzer went off and Gary started to swim along with KwangSoo from Kai's team. Next would be Bomi and Yoseob.

Then Kai and I.....

~~~~~🌊🌊👙🌊🌊~~~~~

It was all on me now. Kai looked at me and smirked. What was that about!!!!

The buzzer went off and we jumped I tot he rough water. Kai was slightly ahead and I was following close behind.

All of a sudden I felt myself speed up with abnormal force. Kai was left in my tracks and I got to my team first.

They congratulated me and hugged me. I smiled and looked over at kai. He didn't seem upset of anything.

Just happy.......

~~~~~~~

My team was first to finish all the missions so we got to eat chicken. We ate in peace then we had to start another mission.

We got our envelopes out and opened them. They had colors on them.

Red white and purple. On the back were numbers 12 7 and 16. Other teams opened their envelopes also.

"The cards have colors and numbers. Uo knees to find a way to crack open the safe and then take the puzzle pieces out and then put them together. The first team who does this wins"!!! The host yelled through a bullhorn.

We ran to the safe and tried multiple combinations of 12 7 and 16. Finally I tired
1 2 7 1 6. it worked and we took out the puzzle pieces.

We ran to the puzzle board and laid out the pieces. They were colored different colors. We tried many ways of putting them together.

I saw the board and grooves and counted them. first I counted 12 and then out red then I counted 7 and put white. Finally I counted 16 and put down purple.

We added the other colors and finished the game. We won and I hugged Yoseob. Gary didn't want us to get in a scandal so he joined the hug. Btw he knows about us.

After out win we ate dinner then I went home and took a hot bath and then crawled into bed.

Tomorrow I shoot my first MV with Kikwang......

~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry this was a late update. I'd appreciate it if you check out my BTS fanfic called Tuff Love on my account.

Comment&vote plz!!!!!