10~Everything Changes

"What do you mean, where's Exo?" Naeun questioned.

"I mean, where is EXO as in 'fan signing', 'MV shooting, or somewhere else" I covered up.

"Oh, I think they're at SME" Bomi answered.

"Oh cool, How long have I been here?"

"Um...2 days" Ha young grimaced.

I panicked and jumped out of the hospital bed. My clothes were in a chair and I threw them in a bag then asked for a ride home.

Yookyong and everyone took me home and helped me inside. Namjoo and Chorong stayed at the hospital to discharge me.

My phone wa son the night stand and I have 7 texts and 1 miss call. The miss call was form an unknown number.

I checked my voice mail.

"Hello, this is the casting director of Reply 1997 and I called to congratulate you on your new role! Call me back with your answer"

My face was probably looking weird from shock but I didn't care. I got the part!

I called them back and confirmed the role. The shooting with start next week. For now I need to get caught up with EXO.

~Exo POV after she read the book~

"Guys..." Suho warned.

The boys were looking at their marks and they were glowing. That only happens when the She wolf awakens.

"Eunji remembers" kai whispered.

~Eunji POV~

Texts to EunJi!

Kai: Are you okay! Do you remember! Please let me know!

Tao: Do you remember? Let us know!

Sehun: meet me at song-shim park!

Luhan: Meet us at Song-shim park! We meet to talk!

Suho: are you okay!? I heard you were in the hospital!

Xiumin: please meet us at Song-Shim park! I miss you little pup.

Kris: what they said....

~~~~~

Well at least they know I'm back to normal. Maybe in should go to Song-Shim park.

I grabbed my coat and shoved my shoes on, then ran outside yelling to Apink that I'm going out.

They didn't even try to stop me because they know they can't. I continued running until I reached Song-Shim park.

I could've teleported or used wolf speed but I'm not used to my powers. They have kinda been formate for 17-18 years.

That's 30-31 wolf years. I feel bad for the boys. I must be prepared for questions and maybe anger.

~~~~~~~

I reached the park and saw the boys under the covered area with a picnic table.

Once they saw me I was surrounded by them and hugs. I felt their love radiate off them and onto me.

Except 3 people had a different version of love. It wasn't a family or friend love. It was something more personal.

~8:00~

It's dark outside and and I really needed to get home before they started worrying about me.

I had a huge conversation with Exo about how their lives had been. But for some reason I know they are hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~

Is SO late! I'm sorry. School has been busy and then After school I'm tired and wanna sleep.

This will probably be the schedule of updating for a while. Spring break isn't far away so that will be a big updating time.

Not edited

Please comment!!!!!