I'm not weak!

I don't own Naruto and if I did it wouldn't be ending Monday
_______________________
I don't know what I did. Why do they hate me? Is it something I said? Why is this happening? I have to talk to Naruto.

"Sakura?" I turn around as I hear my name being called.

"Sa..sasuke-k..un?"

"Hn."

"What are you doing here?!" My eyes about to spill crystal tears.

'He's back...he's actually back after all these years he came back!' I think while holding back the urge to throw myself at him.

I got over him a long time ago, but he's still one of my best friends and part of my family...Team 7. He's like a brother to me now.

"Does Naruto know you're back?!"
I say excited that Sasuke is standing in front of me and isn't running away.

"Ah"

"When did you get back?" I say as the biggest smile spreads across my face.

"Awhile ago. I had to be interrogated, of course, but I'm back."

"Great!" I start walking toward him to hug him or congratulate him or idk but something to show him I still think of him as my older brother.

"Sakura..." he says.

I stop and look at him, "Yes Sasuke-kun, what is it?"

"Sakura I'm so sorry..." just as I was going to ask why he starts talking again, "you should leave..."

"Leave!! But you just got back why should I leave?!?"

"Because when I said I wanted to come back...they told me that the team would be whole...just Naruto, sai, and...me."

I can hear him and how sad he sounds but I can't understand what's going on

"They said they've been waiting for me to come back so they could get rid of you...Tsunade said that she was going to put you on "hospital duty" so you couldn't screw up missions.." remember that smile I had 5 minutes before? I don't...i don't remember what it even feels like right now, "But..."

"But what?"

"But I'm not gonna let that happen, I'm not gonna let them do this to you! I'm gonna give you a map and some other of my things and I want you to run as fast as you can till you find someone you can trust...I also want you to know that I love you and always will... you're like a younger sister to me and I will always be there and protect you and Naruto."

"Thank you...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Niisan"

He kissed me on the forehead, made a clone, told him what to do, and helped pack my bag.

'I'm leaving...' A tear slides down my cheek

"It'll be okay we'll get through this." says the person in my head

'Inner!' Surprised since we haven't talked in 3 years

"Yeah it's me, now pay attention he's giving life-saving advice!"

"Follow this map, don't ever lose it! This map shows your hearts desire and your enemies."

"Is that how you always saw us coming?"

"I never saw you guys on here... anyway let me tell you what I really wanted to tell you earlier.."

He pulls out a Top-Secret File named HARUNO

"This tells everything about your clan, powers,and why they don't want you around."

"Clan? Power?" I say confused

"I know it's hard to understand right now, but read that when you can and it will explain every thing...please be safe, little sister."

He hugs me and I hug him back we stay like that for 2minutes and I can feel his tears hit my skin

"Love you...get somewhere safe...I will see you soon."

"Love you too, I'll show them I'm not weak or a screw up and when I get powerful...I'll come back!"

"I know you will... bye flower." he says as one more tear squeezes through and cascades down his cheek

"Bye Niisan."
______________________