Chapter 7

I hadn't had much alone time since I had moved here, but I like it. It's nice always having someone around. Most of the time I was with Harry, and it was nice to have a friend like him. We walked down to my car, and drove to the video store. Harry has an account so we can rent the movies for cheaper. We got a couple of horrors and a bunch of cartoon movies just in case I was too scared to sleep, and I would have some movies to get my mind off of how scared and alone I was. We went to the store and got an assortment of chocolate and sweets and we got soda. Harry makes me laugh at the stupidest things, we are in the sweets isle and a woman walked passed and he walked behind her imitating her. I laughed and she turned around and saw him then gave him the evilest look I've ever seen. We paid, I drove him home so he could shower and I was expecting to drive back home and to see him later, I was wrong. 

"Come on, the kids will be happy to see you, and besides Zooey needs some female company. She really likes you." Harry said convincingly through the passenger window. I didn't answer him, I just got out the car and started walking towards the door. "and you get to meet my mom, she has Sunday's off." he said sticking his key in the door and ushering me inside his house. It was small but homey. His mom was sitting outside on the back porch in a rocking chair, watching over the kids who were all playing in the garden. We walked through the living room and out the sliding door. Harry kissed his mom on the head and waved at his siblings.

"Ma, this is Charlie." I stepped forward and shook her hand.

"Finally I get to meet you, I have heard about you from all of my kids and Logan." she was slim and had shorter hair than me. She had a friendly face and visible smile lines. 

"All good I hope." I said with a smile. 

"Haven't heard a bad word from anyone. It's great to meet you." I was about to answer when I was interrupted by Zooey and Liam running towards me and throwing their arms around me. 

"Hi guys, how are you?" I asked crouching down so I was at their level. 

"I'm fine thanks." Zooey said.

"Me too. Do you wanna see our room? I made you something!" Liam said grabbing my hand. I looked for confirmation from Harry and his mom and revived an nod from both of them. Liam and Zooey lead me through the house until we reached a door that had their names on, and they opened the door. 

"Welcome to the best room in the house!" Zooey said and it was an amazing room! Any kid would be lucky to have a room like this, it had bunk beds the bottom was obviously Liam's as it had dinosaurs all over it and 'Liam' was printed on the wall next to it. Then Zooey's bed was purple with flowers all over and the ladder up the bunk had fake vines wound around the rungs and up the side. The walls were painted like a forest and the roof like a canopy of trees it was amazing! 

"This is an awesome room guys I wish I lived here." I said.

"You can share my bed, I you'd like." Liam said.

"That's alright Liam, I can't leave Splash alone." I laughed. 

"And besides Liam she's pretty weird, you don't want to spend too much time with her." Harry said, he was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. 

"But you spend loads of time with Charlie..." Zooey said. 

"He is even weirder than me." I told them. "Now go shower, please." I pointed to Harry, he pulled a tongue and walked towards the bathroom. 

"Look this is what I made for you." Liam said holding up a drawing of the beach and three people, two tall and one small. "That's me in the middle, and Harry and you." he said pointing each person in the drawing and he said the names.