Chapter 7: Tailsy

We are inside Tailsy, and it smells good. There are several people here, some dining and others in the line. We went in the line.

"So, what are we going to get from Tailsy?" I asked Cathy.

"Food, obviously!" she answered.

"I don't know what to get." I told her.

"We'll just get you a cheeseburger with only ketchup." Cathy said.

"Ok." I said.

We waited in line until it was our turn to order.

"Hello, welcome to Tailsy! What can I get you today?" greeted the cashier.

"One cheeseburger, large fries, and a cherry slushy for me. This boy is gonna get a cheeseburger with only ketchup." ordered Cathy.

"Anything else?" asked the cashier.

"I'll get the bacon cheeseburger with everything, large fries, and a large coke." said Hank.

"Two chicken sandwich with ketchup, lettuce, and pickles." said Jenny.

"I guess I'll get a 10 piece chicken nuggets and a small lemonade." said Kei.

"Ok. That's all?" asked the cashier.

"Yep!" cheered Cathy.

"OK. What name is it under?" asked the cashier.

"Cathy!" Cathy screamed.

"Ok. We'll call for you when your order is done." the cashier stated.

"Mmhm!" Cathy cheered.

"Let me put it all in..." the cashier muttered. "Your total is $12. 99!"

"Hank?" Cathy whined.

"I gotcha!" Hank said. Hank pulled out a 20 dollar bill. "Here ya go!" He handed it to the cashier.

"Okay. Your change is $7.01! Here you go!" the cashier said, handing the change to Hank.

"Thank ya!" thanked Hank. "C'mon, let's go to that table over there!" Hank chirped while pointing to an empty table.

We walked to the table and sat there.

"Ooh, boy! Frederick, I don't know how you were able to live in those woods without Tailsy." said Cathy.

"Well, I don't know either myself, but I was just able to." I replied. "By the way, why is this placed called "Tailsy?"" I asked.

"It just is. The mascot is a fox and it is recognized by its tail. That's pretty much it." answered Cathy.

"I see." I muttered. "So, Lily. How come you didn't get anything?" I asked Lily.

"I did. Jenny and I got the same thing; I just didn't want to order. So she ordered for me, plus it's easier that way." Lily answered.

"Oh, that makes since." I said.

Lily nodded.

"By the way, Kei. How were you able to bring that in?" I asked him, gesturing towards his sword in his scabbard.

"I don't know. I guess they just don't care, or think it's just decoration. I don't think Sumka is that popular enough. Maybe the word is here and there, but people don't know the group to be exact. Lily here knew, well, sort of. She knew Sumka is a group, and assumed it was us and wanted to join. I literally have no idea how I was able to enter with this scabbard. Maybe they think I don't have a sword in it or not. Sorry if I wasn't able to satisfy your question. I just have no idea." Kei answered.