Chapter 6- Bad Tour part2

*Raine's POV*

In Manila,Philippines

Monday

December7,1986

1:35 am
**********************************************************************************************************************
Me and Michael are here in Our home. I called the bodygaurds to get our things. While me and Michael went to our bedroom and get some sleep because we didn't have enough sleep. So I thanked the bodygaurds and tell them to go back to their places or position. Michael asked me something.
M: Raine, baby, are you still up?
R: Yeah why?
M: I just ask because maybe we can bring wine or liquor?
R: I suggest we should buy liquor because they used to drink alot of liquor. That is their hobby!
M: Ok! Did I ever tell you that 'You are my life'?
R: No!
M: I love you Babygirl! And if I loss you. I think I can't live without you! You mean my world to me!
R: I love you too babyboy! I don't wanna loss you again! (I peck him in the lips and tell him we need to sleep and we cuddled each other all day long!)

*The later that day*
*Michael's POV*
I woke up my phone ring and I look at the caller ID and it was Janet. I answer the phone.
Janet: Hey brother. What are you doing and how was Philippines?! What time is it there
M: Hey Dunk! I woke up when you call and it was cool. You know what Raine is a popular in and out the country. Here in the Philippines, it's 9:00am. What time in America?
Janet: It was 9:00 pm. Wow I can't believe Raine, she's the Queen and your the King. How was her house?
M: Can I talk to you later. We will go to her relatives now and they are waiting for us. Goodbye Dunk.. ( Hung up)

After we talked, I wake Raine and she didn't woke. So I decided to give her a peck in the lips and she woke up. And she was awake!
M: Goodmorning beautiful!
R: Goodmorning handsome!
Then we kiss more passionately, until I remember something, then I broke the kiss.
M: We should get ready. It's 9:15 already and we should buy liquor and---------
R: Woah woah slow down boy. We don't need to buy a liquor!
M: Why!
R: Because I have a wine cellar here!
M: Then what are we waiting let's go!
R: Ok!
After 30 mins
M: Now we have a liquor then we should fix ourselves!
R: I will go to the guest room. I will use the bathroom. Then you will use our bathroom is that ok no buts!
M: Ok babygirl! I love you and see you later!
R: I love you too, see you later too.

*Raine's POV*

I go to the bathroom and undress myself and start to take a bath. After I took the bath, I start fixing myself. After that, I went to the living room and I saw my dog, Sunny. Why Sunny? Because my name is Raine and I choose tonamed my dog Sunny, because when I bought her it was Sunny, so I called her Sunny! Then I called my dog and I notice there are muds in her face. So I called the Alice(the maid) to clean her up so that she can come with us. Then Alice took Sunny to the bathroom to clean her up. After 10 minutes........
M: Babe!!
R: Here in the living room! (I called up, shouting)
M: C'mon Raine your Relatives are waiting for us!
R: Wait! Let's just wait Sunny. I let Alice wear her dress I bought for her!
M: Oh whatever!
R: Your so rude!! (Pouting)
M: Oh c'mon not this time. (Peck her lips). Do you forgive me?
R: Yes I forgive you.(smiling)
Then Alice came back with Sunny. Oh she's cute on her dress!! Then, me and Michael walk to my van holding hands with my personal maid and Sunny's maid. While we were on the car, I lay my head on Michael's shoulder and he laid his head into mine and he whisper.
M: You look beautiful!
R: (blushing) You look handsome too!
Then suddenly I felt his lips kissed my forehead, so I smile. Then after 45 minutes travelling. I saw my relatives gathered in the green gate of the house. I smiled and saw Michael sleeping peacefully. I peck his lips and I'm glad that my power works!! Then I saw his eyes were color red, it was from his sleeping maybe he slept a little bit. And he look around saw many people gathered and he look back again to me and I said
R: Here we are!!
M: Woah that was a lot!
R: Yeah some of those are friends and relatives and all of them are my fans!!
M: Come maybe their waiting on us. I'll come first then you. Ok!
R: Ok!
Then I followed what he said. He come first and when he signed me to come down. I let out a long sighed and decided to come down. Then the crowd goes wild. Then the fans came rushing towards me and when the fans came running, Michael came to me rushing and hug me.
R: (Shocked) What are you doing?!
M: I just want to protect my girlfriend!
R: You don't need to!
M: Why? You don't want?!
R: Of course I want it! C'mon let's go inside before they crushed us!
Then, me and Michael went inside with my relatives. Then when I saw the inside of the house. Wow! There are a lot of changes!
Aunt#1: So do you like my house......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...............

Sorry guys can't update because sembreak ends so back to school and maybe everynight I'll update. I'll try!
Keep calm and love Michael Jackson <3
Love you guys!!