Oh No! Part 2

*Raine's POV*

When I woke up, I saw Michael and Janet are playing and I giggle at them because they're cute together.

R: Goodmorning

M and Janet: Goodmorning

M: I have something to tell you.

R: What is it?

M: My 'Bad Tour' will start next week.

R: Where will be your first tour starts?

M: In London.

R: Ohh...........

M: Hey don't be sad. I'll call you everyday, I promise.

R: Will you be here on Christmas.

M: No, I'm sorry but I promised Janet to take care of you. Mother and Janet will be there for you.

R: How long will you be on tour? (Crying)

M: 7 months

R: Oh....... Ok.

M: But I promise you, before the tour we will have a lot of bonding time.

R: Ok.

Michael wipes my tears and kiss my cheeks. While he do that, there's a knock on the door. And he opened the door and it's the doctor.

Doctor: Hello Raine how are you?

R: I'm fine.

Doctor: Great now you can be released.

R: Great! Thanks doc. Martha.

Doctor: Anything for you Raine and can I have a favor?

R: Yea sure, what is it?

Doctor: Well my daughter, Samantha, wants to have an authograph because she is your number 1 fan. Is it ok to you?

R: Well yea it's ok.

Then doctor Martha hand me a paper and ballpen and I sign it and I wrote 'I love you Samantha. Thanks for supporting my music and all. I love you.' Then doctor Martha told me that Samantha wants an autograph of Michael, she is so obsess to Michael Jackson. So I handed the paper to Michael he signed too. Doctor Martha thanked me and Michael. Then I changed. After that we went home and changed for me and Michael's date.

*After 1 hour*

I wore light green crop top, white skirt (knee high), white converse shoes, shoulder bag and some bracelets. I braid my hair and put a little make-up for our date. While I put my colonge a knock on our bedroom door and I saw Janet and saw her dropped jaw.

Janet: Woah!

R: What's wrong is there a mess on me?

Janet: No! You're gorgeous.

R: Thanks!

While me and Janet are walking downstairs, we heard Michael and his brothers are laughing with his father, Joseph. When Joseph saw me walking downstairs he walked in my way.

Joseph: Can I talked to you, Raine?

R: Yea sure

While me and Joseph walked through the garden.

Joseph: I'm sorry for everything Raine. I'm sorry if I shut your world out. I'm sorry.

R: Joseph it's ok. I forgave you a long long time.

Joseph: Thank you Raine. You should be the one for Michael because all the girls he met, he loved him only for his fame and money. But you, you are a different type of girl that I met that Michael love the most. Michael should not lose you. It's hard to find a girl like you, Raine and Michael should marry you.