Oh No!!

*Raine's POV*

I just woke up by the ring on my phone and I saw that it was Uncle Mark calling.

(Phone Conversion)

R: Hello

I said in a low voice.

Uncle Mark: Hey sunshine. How are you.

R: I'm better. Why?

Uncle Mark: Because we're here on the hospital to visit you. See you.

R: Ok.

Then I hung up the phone. I put my phone on the night stand and saw Michael and Janet having some bonding time.

R: Goodmorning Janet and Applehead!

M and Janet: Goodmorning

The both of them walked to me and kissed my forehead.

Janet: How are you?

R: Better. By the way, my relatives will come here to visit me.

Janet: Where are they? And who are them?

Then, there's a knock on the door. Janet opened the door and let them in.

Uncle Mark: Hey sunshine, hey Michael and Janet.

M: Hey. (He said it low)

And then we continued to talked,laughed,and embrassed ourselves because of our embrassing momments when we are still young. After we talked,laughed and embrassed ourselves, they begun to leave the room. The doctor told me I should stay here because my chest still hurt. And Janet stayed in the hotel because she needs a long rest.

R: Michael.....

He didn't answer.

R: Michael!

M: What?

R: What's bothering you?

M: Nothing. Why?

R: Because we didn't have much enough bonding to each other when my relatives came here.

M: I'm sorry.

R: Are you hiding something from me?!

M: There is?

R: What is it?

M: I cheated on you.

When that word he said hurt me. It's like a bullet crossed your heart liked that.

R: What did you said!? (Tear up)

M: I cheated on you?

R: To whom?!

M: Tatiana.

R: I want you to get out of the room and I'm done! I'm breaking up with you.!

M: No Raine please! It's all my fault and I'm sorry. Please forgive me!?

R: I'm done with your fucking lies and I want you to get out of my LIFE!

Then the door opened and I saw it was Janet.

R: I want you to get out of my fucking life! You lived your and I lived mine!

M: I'm sorry, Raine. Please forgive me!? Please give me another chance!

R: I gave you another chance and you broke my trust to you. I'm sorry, Michael.

M: Raine I deserved another chance.

Then my chest hurt again and this time it's too much pain.

R: Owww!

Janet: What happen!

R: Just called the fucking doctor! Owwwww!!!

Then I just remembered that I blacked out.

*Michael's POV*

What did I do! Then the doctor said that me and Janet will go outside to let the them checked Raine.

M: Why did I hurt her! It's my fault! I should be the one risking my life. I'm so stupid! I'm so fucking stupid!

I cried on my knees on my chest and Janet tries to comfort me. Then the doctor told us that if Raine doesn't have her surgery now , she will die and I told them to do it now. I'll pay any amount just to get her back from me. And now the doctors have Raine and they just went to the surgery room. All we have to do is wait until the surgery get's done. 'Lord helped Raine to recovered and helped me to get Raine backed for me'. I thought.

*After 4 hours*

We waited here 4 hours with my whole family comforts me that thing are going to be ok. And I saw her body unconcious and I cried harder.

Doctor: Michael, the surgery is successful and we don't know what time she will be awake and she's fine. She don't have to experienced the chest pain problems she has and I'm glad that they are both safe.

M: They!? Doc. What are you talking about?! I'm confused right now?!

Doctor: She's pregnant. Congratulations Michael and to your family!

M: Thanks doc. Thanks for saving my girl's life.

Doctor: Your welcome. Again Congratulations!