Chapter 7- Meeting Raine's Relatives/ Surprise!!

*Michael's POV*

Well we are here in Raine's aunt. Wow her house was like...... I can't described. Wow!

Aunt Lara: So........ Do you like my house?!
Raine: Yes Tita we like them! Right Michael?!
Michael: Yea, she's right. Your house is beautiful!
Aunt Lara: I thought you don't like my house.
Raine: So, where's Uncle Mark?
Aunt Lara: He's with Tommy.
Michael: Who's Tommy?
Aunt Lara: Raine's ex- boyfriend!
Raine: Yea!! Auntie!!
Aunt Lara: Opss! My mistake!
Raine: Auntie, me and Michael will talk for a sec? Can you leave first, Please?!

Raine's Aunt went outside and Raine needs something to talk about with my companion.

Raine: Babyboy are you mad?
Michael: No! I'am jealous only!
Raine: Awwww! My babyboy is jelous!
Michael: Why did you not tell me you have a boyfriend before!
Raine: I will tell you but------
Then the door flew open

*Raine's POV*

The door flew open and I mouthed 'come on'. Then I saw Uncle Mark and Tommy. I looked over to Michael held my hand into his and Michael looked to me. Me and Michael walked to Uncle Mark and Tommy. 'Act normal Raine, past is past' I thought to myself. Then I hugged Uncle Mark amd let go of him.
Raine: Ummm.... Uncle Mark and Tommy, this is Michael Jackson, my boyfriend.
I could tell in Tommy's eyes that his jealous. I don't care as long as I'am with Michael I'am safe. All of us were silence then Aunt Lara broke the silence.
Aunt Lara: So..... Breakfast is ready! C'mon everybody! Don't make the grace wait.
So me and Michael walked to the dining room. Michael and Tommy rushed to my chair and they pull the chair for me.

Michael: This chair is for my girl!
Tommy: Ok it's for your princess!

I, on the other hand looked for the two boys fighting for one girl who is actually me! Then Michael pulled my chair and we sat down.

Raine: I think you should cool down?
Michael: Why?
Raine: You're like stressing yourself. AGAIN!!
Michael: Because of that Tommy boy, I think he likes you! And if he did something to you I'll crush his head!?
Raine: Shhh..... Hush now babyboy. You said I'm all yours.
Michael: Yeah. You mean my world to me. I love you babygirl :)
Raine: I love you too babyboy. Now let's eat!

The food that Aunt Lara cooked is all the Filipino food. I served Michael chicken Adobo and pork Sinigang. He liked the taste of the food. After we ate breakfast, me and Michael go to the guest room to pack our things because we will sleep here in the house of Aunt Lara so that we should not get more expenses here in the Philippines. While I pack my things Michael is in bed watching me to pack my things.

Raine: umm......... You should fix your things too! Maybe if watching me pack my things, maybe I cannot finished packing!
Michael: Why?
Raine: Because I will melt into your sexy eyes!! (Wink at him)
Michael: (blushed) You're so corny! Come here babygirl!
Walks up to him and kiss his soft lips passionately. His tongue touched my lips and before I let him, there's a knocked on the door and me and Michael stopped for a while. Then I decided to unlock the door. And it was Khai my cousin!

Raine: Khai is that you!
Khai: Yes I'am. Wow Raine! You've changed a lot than I know you before!
Raine: Why thank you!
Khai: (whisper) What does Michael Jackson doing here in your room!?
Michael cleared his throat.
Raine: Khai this is Michael, my boyfriend. Michael this is Khai, my cousin and she is strict in me about relationship.
Michael: So that you and Tommy are--------
Raine: Michael! Please stop it! Thank you!
Michael: I'm sorry babygirl. Are still mad at me?
Raine: No!
Khai: Why are you yelling Raine!!
Raine: I don't know! Maybe I remember what Tommy did to me!!
Michael: What did he do to you?!
Raine: Baby, please don't get angry. Ok.
Michael: Ok!
Raine: Tommy always cheat and he just----(crying)
Michael: Baby please don't cry! I don't want you seeing crying.
Raine: Please don't do what Tommy did to me please. I love you and please don't cheat to me.
Michael: I will not do to you like Tommy did. I love you too.
Khai's phone rang and she said she will go outside to answered the call. After 5 mins.
Khai: It's Niall.
Raine: What did he said?
Khai: He will come here now!
Raine: As in NOW!!
Khai: YES!!
Then me, Michael and Khai went downstairs and wait another 5 mins. And the doorbell rang.
Khai: That's Niall. I'll go get it. Just wait here.
Me and Michael nodded our heads and wait a little bit. Then, Khai is with Niall already! Why does he looked to me like I look like a disaster.

*Michael's POV*

Why does Khai's Fianće looked differently at Raine. I looked at Raine and nothing wrong. Is there something between Raine and Niall. I cleared my throat.
Niall: Yeah I know this beautiful Raine already? (Winks at Raine)
Khai: Niall!!
Niall: I love you Raine!
Michael: Hey don't you dare say 'I love you' to her!
Raine: Mike chill.
Niall: I have the right to say I love you to her!
Khai: Stop it Niall and Michael!!!
Khai stopped both of us and Raine rubbed my back to calm me down.
Khai: Niall let's talk in MY room!!
So Khai and Niall walked in Khai's room to talked and Raine got me a glass of water and we sat on the couch.
Michael: Babygirl I will go to our room, do you want to come with me?
Raine: Yeah sure.
So me and Raine went to our room and I layed my back in the bed. Then Raine joined me in the bed and cuddled each other.
Raine: Are you ok?
Michael: No but you're here besides me I'am ok now. Can we just go to sleep I'am really really really tired?
Raine: Ok.
And we both fell asleep in each other's arm.