Baby?!

*Michael's POV*

When Raine is on the ground, I went to her and grab her and we went to the hospital. After 15 mins traveling:

Nurse: Sir, can you fill up the papers so that the patient will be continued to the OR (operating room).

The nurse said looking on the ground.

Janet: Did you see who we are?

Then the nurse turned in our direction and she looked shock.

Nurse: Please go to the Operating Room now.

M: Thanks!

Then we all went to the Operating Room. We all run and I heard Raine spoke.

R: Where are we?

She said in a weak tone.

M: We're on the hospital, we are going to the Operating Room to get the bullet out of you and it is dangerous because it hit you on the stomach.

When I saw the room we opened the door and placed her on the bed.

Doctor Martha: Team, we have a very dangerous shot here and we need to operate her now!

Team: Yes, doc.

Then they let us go outside and wait for an hour. Tommy should pay this for hurting Raine and I'm not letting it go. There should be justice for Raine and he should be on the jail for lifetime.

*After 1 hour*

We waited here for about an hour. It takes like forever. Then the doctor went to us and said:

Doctor Martha: I have some good news and bad news. What do you like to go first?

M: Good.

Doctor: The good news is Raine survived the surgery.

Janet: How about the bad news?

Doctor: The bad news is....... Raine miscarriage the baby. I'm sorry Michael and to your family.

When the doctor said that I was on the ground cried so hard. It hard to lose a child and I can't explain.

Mother: I'm sorry dear.

M: It's ok, Mother, it's not your fault and maybe on our future me and Raine will have a child but not for now.

Doctor: Raine will be on her room in 10 minutes.

M: Thanks, Doc.

Janet: Hey! You ok?

M: I'm ok.

Janet: You sure?

M: I'm going to call Frank.

I get my phone and dialed on Frank's number until Janet stopped me.

Janet: What are you doing?

M: I'm gonna call Frank to cancel my tour.

Janet: Your not going to call Frank.

M: Why?

Janet: Because me and mother will be here with Raine.

Our conversation stopped when I saw Raine. We all followed Raine to her bed. I saw her awake.

*Raine's POV*

I saw Michael hold my hand and smiled at me. I saw he had a tears in his eyes and I wiped away his tears and I closed my eyes because I'm tired of everything.

*After 4 hours*

I woke up by the nurse giving me a medicine for the pain because my stomach is very painful. I looked at my room and I saw Michael on the windows looking outside.

R: Babe.... (I said weakly)

I noticed he turned his head on me and quickly ran to me and grabbed a chair and hold me in his hands crying, I saw that his eyes are red from crying.

R: Why are you crying?

M: I thought I am going to lose you again. (He said crying)

R: No you're not going to lose me. I'm right here talking to you.

M: Please don't do it again ok.

R: I promise. By the way is the baby ok?

He didn't answer the question.

R: Is the baby ok?

M: Do you want to know?

I nodded my head.

M: You-------