Chapter 5- Bad Tour part 1

*Michael's POV*

Sunday

10:30 am

December 6,1986
***********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up and look at my side, I saw Raine sleeping peacefully. I kiss her forehead and walk to the bathroom. I undress and change into 'bad' clothes. After I change, I freshen up. After that, I walked out of the bathroom and wake up Raine because we will pack for the Bad Tour.

M: Raine, baby wake up we need to pack our things. And we need to be on the airport at 12:30.
R: Do we need to pack? Where's our first trip?
M: Let me say................. Your hometown, Philippines!
R: You serious?!
M: Yeah. And we will stay there for about 2 months!
R: {get up} Ok I gotta tell my relatives there and I forgot to tell you, can they watch your concert?
M: Yeah. They all got the Backstage Pass!
R: Thank you Michael!
M: Your welcome! If you need a favor just tell me ok. I love you babygirl.
R: I love you too Babyboy!
M: I will give something to you!
R: What is it?
M: [Get the purple box out of his pocket] Raine this is the promise ring that I will give to you. I promise you that I will never leave your side and where will I go you will come with me and I will never keep something from you and I will never ever ever break your heart. I will never hurt you physically,emotionally, and intentionally. I love you Raine.
R: You promise. (Michael nodded his head). Pinky promise
M: Pinky promise (they do the pinky promise)
R: I love you too babyboy.

I wear the ring in her left ring finger and she wears it the another ring in my right ring. I kiss her soft lips passionalety, then she broke the kiss.

R: We should get ready, Am I right?
M: um...............right.
After we pack, we ate breakfast. After breakfast, we went straight to the limo.
The whole car ride going to the airport is silent. I am wearing my disguise so that the paparazzi and the fans will not notice. Raine is still on her phone texting her relatives in the Philippines.

*Raine's POV*

I finished texting my relatives in the Philippines. And still no one still talk, then I decided to break the silence.

R: So............... Are we taking the private plane
M: Yes.
R: What are looking at?
M: Nothing!
R: What are you thinking?
M: Maybe your relatives will not like me!
R: No, I think they like you!
M: Why do you say so?
R: Because you're the sweetest person,cute,charm,perfectionist,handsome,and sexy. ;) I love you babyboy
M: I love you too babygirl.
Jerry: Ms. Jones and Mr. Jackson we are here!
Raine and Michael: Thank you Jerry! (Me and Michael said in unison)
Jerry: Your welcome!

When we got out of the limo. The fans keep screaming on my name. Then, Michael look at me confused.
M: Why are they screaming your name not mine?!
R: I am a singer too, like you!
The kid came to me.
Kid: Hi Raine! I am your number 1 fan of yours! Can you sign my poster?
R: Sure! What's your name kid?
Kid: Sharlene San Pedro..
I am now confused. I have my bestfriend in Philippines they are also artist named:
a) Sharlene San Pedro
b) Nash Aguas
c) Alexa Ilacad
Sharlene: Raine!!
R: Sharlene!!!
Me and Sharlene screamed because we didn't see each other in 2 years.
Sharlene: How are you Raine?!
R: I'am fine! Oh.. by the way, this is Michael, Michael this is Sharlene, my bestfriend in Philippines.
Sharlene: Nice to meet you! Michael. ( whisper) Is he your boyfriend? The King of Pop!
R: Yes!
Sharlene: When?
R: Yesterday!
" For Ms. Raine Reneé Jones and Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson. Your flight is going now. Please go to the door named: From California to Philippines. Thank you and have a safe flight."
Sharlene: So this is it. Goodbye and have a safe flight.
R: Goodbye.
Me and Michael go to our private plane quietly. And Michael handed me a hat and glasses so that OUR fans will not see us. We run to the plane and the plane loaded the bags. After they loaded it, all of the staffare here, then we all seated and the plane started to take up. PHILIPPINES HERE I COME!!!
***********************************************************************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUE...............