Pregnant

*Raine's POV*

When I woke up, I saw all the Jacksons here in my room, they are all quite and I'm confused about it. When I saw the Jacksons the other day they are all noisy and stubborn.

R: Why are you all quite?

And they all shocked.

Katherine: OH MY GOD Raine. You're alive!

R: Well I am now. Why are you telling me that I'm alive.

Janet: The doctor told us while they're having a surgery to you, you flatlined and while they said you flatlined, Michael cried harder because he thought he would lose you again.

R: Speakng of Michael. Where is he?

Janet: I don't know.

I started dialing his phone maybe he's going to answer his phone.

Phone Conversation:
M: Hello

R: Hey baby!

M: Raine is that you?

R: Yes, this is me. Where are you?

M: In the studio.

R: Can you come here?

M: I can't

R: Why?

M: Because I brought you alot of pain and------

R: Hey. I forgive you. It's the best for the baby to have a married parents,right?

M: Right. I'll be there in a minute. I love you

R: I love you too.

While I wait for Michael, there's a knock on the door on Janet opened it and she was shocked for what she just saw. It was Tatiana. How dare this woman to ruined my life and Michael and for the baby.

Tatiana: How dare you!

R: Me? Why me? You are the one who ruined Michael,me and the baby's life,Tatiana. We lived normal without any problems we are facing. I told you Tatiana, me and Michael love each other.

Tatiana: What did you said? Baby!?

Janet: Tatiana please just out. Raine is not allowed to stress herself because she just undergo heart surgery because of all pain and hurt that has got her.

Tatiana: Will you shut the fuck up Janet!

M: No, Tatiana you shut your fucking mouth please!

We are all shocked at the shoutings and Janet let herself stress not me because of the surgery thing.

Tatiana: Michael!

M: Tatiana don't mess with my family please!

Tatiana: So it's true that Raine is pregnant!

M: Yes! (He said it proudly while walking to my side and hold my hand not letting it go)

Then Janet opened the door and they keep pushing Tatiana out and gladly she was out.

R: Hey you ok?

M: Yeah I'm fine. You?

R: No.

M: It's ok. Me and Janet are here for you.

R: Thanks babe.

M: I love you.

R: I love you too.

M: And I love you too little buddy. We can't wait to see you. Daddy and Mommy are excited.

I giggle at his cuteness talking to our baby. I hope our problems is done.

M: Are you hungry?

R: You?

M: Not yet.

R: Me too.

There's a knock on the door and it is my doctor. The doctor told us by tomorrow I can be released and I need to have an appointment on Wednesday for the check up for the baby and checking the gender.

R: What do you think about the gender of the baby?

M: I think the baby is a girl. How about you?

R: I think so too,baby.

M: Let's sleep. I'm already tired.

R: Yeah me too.

Then he came to the bed and cuddle.

R: I love you Michael and to our baby.

M: I love you too Raine and to our baby.

Then we both fell asleep.