Prologue

Unedited.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter doesn't belong to me, all rights go to J.K. Rowling.

Art belongs to me the character doesn't. I live in Canada, our copyright laws are very strict, don't steal the art else you will have a really bad problem.

It all started in July 31, 1980.

Screams were heard all through the med-bay, Lily Potter heavily pregnant was finally giving birth after many months of waiting.

"Come on Mrs.Potter you can do it, I just need you to give a big push when you feel it's coming."

The nurse was trying her best to keep the screaming women calm while James Potter sat outside the delivery room nails in mouth waiting anxiously for the baby to be born.

"AH!"

"Come on just a little longer."

...

Silence creaked the air, meer seconds later the air was filled with the wailing of a little boy.

"Congratulations! It's a boy." said the mediwitch.

"Ca-can you please call my husband in."

The mediwitch nodded opening the door to let the poor man in.

"How is she doing! Has anything went wrong? Is the baby okay?!" the questions bombarded the witch by both Sirius and James.

She just shook her head.

"Why don't you see for your self love." she said smiling.

The man hurriedly walked into the room going straight to his wife.

All was good for a moment's notice, not even a minute passed as more screams filled the room.

"Honey! Somethings happening! I think there's another one. AH!"

True to her word another baby was crowning.

The medi-witches rushed Mr. Potter out of the door along with Sirius behind him.

A sigh erupted the fiery redhead, her eyes dimming from it's bright green falling to a dazed state.

The room filled with the others, Dumbledore, James, Sirius, Remus, and many others.

Talking spewed around quickly hushed by Dumbledore as James shook his wife out of the daze.

"Honey, what should we name the two?"

"Hmm? Oh!"

Lily perked at the thought sitting up but being quickly shoved down by the doctors to not cause her any discomfort. She winced in pain before she giggled at the stupidity of her actions.

"We definitely are naming them something with a flower." Lily promised.

James whined. "Awe. but can it not be their first names?"

Lily huffed but agreed while Sirius laughed at her for huffing.

Quickly grabbing Sirius by the collar pulling his close shocking some others she flicked him across the forehead.

"Dumbass." She grunted while Sirius whined with Remus laughing at him.

Dumbledore sat up from where he was waiting, a twinkle lingering in his eyes. "Should we get to naming the two boys?"

The other stopped and nodded at him.

"So, what should baby "a" be named?" the others cringed at Baby 'a'" the medic witch chorused smiling at the group.

"We will name him Johnathan Watson Evan Potter." Lily nodded in agreement to her husband's words

"And baby 'b'?"

"Hadrian Acacia James Potter." said Lily smiling at her husband.

"Thank you." James said with tears pricking his eyes

"Anything for my husband." the two shared a kiss while the two boys slept in transfigured cradles.

"Mrs, Mr. Potter, Who do you wish to be chosen as the Godfathers and God mothers?" Lily Potter giggled coming out of the embrace she was in with her lover pointing to Sirius who gasped and squealed like a little girl, then to Remus who nodded but inside his heart skipped a beat at the opportunity. 

"Sirius Orion Black Do you swear on your magic to guard and protect Johnathan Watson Evan Potter and Hadrian Acacia James Potter as a godfather and his duty." spoke Lily as she stared Sirius in the eyes. "Yes. I, Sirius Orion Black swear on my magic to guard and protect Johnathan Watson Evan Potter and Hadrian Acacia James Potter as a godfather and his duty. So mote it be."

Lily smiled at Sirius as he giggled after and clapped the back of Remus, jumping up and down acting like a 3 yr on Christmas.

"Remus John Lupin, do you swear on your magic to guard and protect Jonathan Watson Evan Potter and Hadrian Acacia James Potter as a godfather and his Duty. So mote it be." This time James spoke the words as he looked Remus in the eyes. The reply was soon as James finished speaking. "I, Remus John Lupin swear on my magic to guard and protect Johnathan Watson Evan Potter and Hadrian Acacia James Potter as a godfather and his duty."

The room was silent as the gold raw magic from the oaths swished around and landed on the hearts of the two baby boys and the godfathers.

"Now, godmothers!" Alice Longbottom spoke as she finally made her presence known. Lily smiled at her for sounding so happy for this.

"How about we do that tomorrow." Alice's husband joked. Alice smacked his arm and looked back at the couple. "Feisty that one is." Sirius joked and then went into a giggling fit with the Longbottom Lord.

"Oh I just know your baby is going to be best friends with John and Harry." Frank spoke after being smacked by his wife yet again.

"You do have a point. Wish he could've come but he's too young."

Lily nodded. "Now back to what I was going to say." "Alice Longbottom nee fortescue, do you swear on your magic to guard and protect Johnathan Watson Evan Potter and Hadrian Acacia James Potter as a godmother and her duty." Spoke the soft voice of Lily. "Yes I do. I, Alice Longbottom nee fortescue swear on my magic to guard and protect Johnathan Watson Evan Potter and Hadrian Acacia James Potter as a godmother and her duty. So mote it be."

Another string of gold magic flew towards the hearts of Alice and the two boys sealing the bond as godmother.

The occupants stayed silent at the warm moment that was created to ever be remembered somewhere in their minds.

Dumbledore clapped and spoke up from the heart-warming silence, eyes glimmering with that blasted twinkle. "Now, we must think about the savior of the wizarding war. As of now, we need to know which boy is born as the 7th month dies Yes, we have Neville as a candidate but these two boys are born closer to the months end." He spoke the occupants of the room gasped not thinking of it for the moment.

"Sarah, which was born the closest to the end of July?"

Panic etched the woman's mind, she forgot to record the dates of their births but knowing who was first she spoke, "Johnathan was born at 11:59 PM while Hadrian was born at 12:04." She smiled trying to hide the fact she didn't know.

Dumbledore picked up Johnathan telling that this boy might be the savior of the wizarding world... Unknown to them, a record popped up in gringotts creating the real dates of births. Johnathan Potter at 11:51 pm of July 31 1980 and Hadrian Potter at 11:59 July 31pm Exact number of seconds to switch the time between the days.

Frank Longbottom sighed happy that his boy might not be cursed with the task but sad that this other poor boy might.

To be continued

1223 words
11/18/2019