Chapter Four

-Third POV-

The sun arose, birds chirped, the dew fell from the petal's lips. Overall the morning seemed peaceful, but for some it was horrendous.

*Tap, Tap, Tap*

An owl peeked through the window clearly annoyed. Its leg had a letter bound to it while the bird sat in the window sill waiting to be let in.

"Hello, birdy!" Hadrian smiled letting the bird in through the window. "This is from the ministry... Why do we have a letter from the ministry? Is it because of uncle Siri?" Hadrian's head pounded with many questions, but it all stopped once his father strolled into the room.

"Son, what is it you have in your hand? Give it here." Hadrian meekly nodded, "Yes Father." James opened the letter and gasped. He ran to get his wife, "Lily! We've got a letter from the ministry, and by the title of it I think you need to be here to hear it."

"Really James? So soon? I wasn't expecting a letter about Sirius until after a few weeks." Lily came in holding Johnathan in her arms. "What are you doing here boy? Scatter you freak." Lily sneered as she pointed at Hadrian. "But mother I-" "Shut it and leave this instant! You don't need to know anything so go to your room and do whatever the FUCK you do!" Hadrian stared at his mother knowing he couldn't argue against her, but she didn't say he had to go right away.

"Yes boy, do what your mother says, this is grown-up business and right now, you're not old enough to hear these conversations." Hadrian nodded and patted the Barn Owl's head once more before heading out.

Hadrian just stood against the door's frame listening to his parent's and brother's conversation.

"Want me to read it out loud?" "Yes of course dear, now Johnathan, you are going to hear some adult stuff that we still need to teach that handsome, talented self of yours." Johnathan nodded, "So what does the letter say, Mamma?"

Lily ruffled her son's hair, "Well we just have to see." And then James began.

"Dear Lord and Lady Potter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to inform you that the one Remus Lupin has been captured and thrown in Azkaban for multiple crimes.

Under section 235, Remus Lupin has committed multiple 3rd-degree murders on innocent Women, Men, and children.

The convicted was found lying among the bodies, signs of a werewolf transformation were found around the site.

Evidence includes Remus Lupin's DNA; Blood, sweat, and hair.

The DNA was tested for werewolf blood. The tests came back all positive.

The department of magical Britain asks for the Lord and Lady's presence at a meeting discussing important factors.

Some of the questions asked can be personal, but we wish for full cooperation.

Signed, The department of magical Britain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadrian heard all of it. Tears burst in his eyes as he tried to wipe them away. The tears weren't small, they were big, fat, hot, heavy, and wet tears. The boy ran to his room slamming his door, not that it could be heard, and started balling his eyes out. "OH MERLIN! What did you do Remmy? Why Siri and now you?!"

That night the small boy cried himself to sleep after re-reading the last book Remus read to him.

-Meanwhile in the Kitchen-