Chapter One :Astrid-London

I was on the London subway, on my way to audition at the Royal Academy of Dance, hoping that I would get accepted and spend the next four years of my life there, in the city of my dreams.

I was completely stressed out.

I was competing against people two years older than me, for a spot in the best dancing academy in the whole world. I was given the opportunity to audition so young -at sixteen years old- because the Greek representative of the academy thought I deserved a spot. (I lived in Greece for as long as I could remember. My parents were Greek but they met in London.) I really believed him and came all the way from Greece to audition.

Unfortunately, I was starting to doubt myself and my dancing abilities. I was being pessimistic, and that was when my eyes met his. Lost in my stress and nervousness, I didn't realize that the boy sitting opposite me was staring at me.

I looked at him. He looked really cute and playful, like a puppy. He had beautiful, hypnotizing eyes. His eyes were the same color as mine, green. He smiled at me and I blushed.

A cute guy is staring at me I thought.

I looked up. He seemed young, probably the same age as me. He looked like he was casual and cool, but I could see his feet trembling on the floor and his fingers fidgeting with a newspaper, he looked as stressed out as I felt. His eyes found mine again and I smiled at him. He blushed. I smiled wider and looked at the floor again. I had made him blush! I was starting to love this game between us. It was a good distraction from what I was thinking earlier. Unfortunately my stop came and I stood up to leave. He looked up at me and smiled again; I smiled back as a goodbye and walked out of the train. 

My audition went well, they accepted me into their academy and two years later I was still as excited as I was on the first day that I came there.

I never forgot the boy on the train though. Every time that I thought of him I always considered him as my lucky charm, the one that gave me the strength that I needed to dance and get accepted.

After a month or so I learned his name, Harry Styles. He had auditioned for a show called the X Factor and at boot-camp he was put into a band with four other guys, and they were called One Direction. They came third but went on to become the most successful boy band in the world. I had always wanted to thank him for getting my mind off the stress that day, even if he didn't know it, but I knew that I probably would never see him again. Sometimes I thought that if he would remember me as 'The Girl on the Train who made me Smile and Blush' but I doubt that he would remember me at all. I remembered him though, and his beautiful green eyes.

Because after all he was My Lucky Charm.

(A/N) A huge thank you to @Debbi_theChocEditor for editing this chapter! :)