Chapter Four:Astrid-London

"John, I can't believe that you're making me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything. You challenged yourself. Plus you're going to be fine. No one is going to catch you." he winked at me.

"Yeah, but if I get caught, I would have to spend the night in jail." I argued.

"Hush my dear. Nothing is going to happen to you. I promise. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you, but-" I continued.

"No buts. Now go and have some fun." he said and pushed me through the door.

Oh god, why am I even doing this? I whispered to myself. It was a dare.

John and I were in the practise studio talking about my success in the Open Practise, while we were trying to slow dance to a blues song. It started out like this.

"Oh! I can't believe you actually managed to put your routine in the gala. You're officially my role model from now on. I'm so proud of you, Star!" John said.

"Thanks, John. I feel like after that I can do anything. Like everything is achievable." I replied.

"Anything?" John asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, anything. Like crashing Elena's party. This girl is pissing me off." I said.

Elena was the richest girl in my class. Her father was the biggest sponsor of the academy. She hated me right from the start because the professors believed that my audition was better than hers, and paired me up with (by her opinion "sex god") John, who was the best dancer at the academy. (IN my opinion, John was handsome. I just never saw him like that. He was my best friend and nothing more to me at least.) So she kind of hated me...a lot, and now my routine had been chosen she despised me. Plus she had her birthday party tonight in the most luxurious hotel in London and all the students in my class were invited except me, of course. John wasn't a party animal so we stayed in my dorm practising.  All the students were talking about that party for over a month now. She had invited One Direction to sing her Happy Birthday and to sing all the songs from their new album, Take Me Home.

"Okay, let's do it." John suggested.

"Wait, do what?" I asked curiously.

"Crash her party, of course."

That's how I ended up in the back door of a kitchen at the hotel where the party took place. I took a deep breath. I'm Astrid Williams and I'm going to crash Elena's party.

I'm going to have fun I said to myself as I walked into the party. A lot of people were dancing. I went to the bar and ordered a beer. I was swaying a little along with the rhythm. The music was so good. One Direction would be performing in about an hour, as the barman told me, until the were ready to perform, the DJ would be playing house music, as the birthday girl had instructed. House music wasn't my favourite but I felt so relaxed. No one had caught me yet, so I stood up and started dancing, moving my hands and my head and letting myself go. I closed my eyes.

After five minutes or so of dancing, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned. It was a security guard. Oh, no!

"Could you please show me your invitation, Miss?" he asked politely. In the corner of my eye I saw Elena smiling viciously at me. That b****! What should I do? I decided to run.

"Of course I would show it to you, if I had one." I said playfully and smiled at him before I started to run for my life.

When I managed to run away from the crowd, I closed the door behind me without bothering to see if I was being followed. I just ran. I was fit enough to be able to run for a few minutes without stopping. I pressed my back to the wall and took a few breaths, trying to rest myself.

"Hey, Miss." a voice sounded about a hundred metres away. I looked and saw a security guard talking to his radio. I smiled and winked at him and started running again. I was trying to find a way to escape him fast. I saw a sign pointing to the restrooms, and I headed that way. I opened the door to what I thought was the women's restroom but I was wrong. I was in the men's. I heard footsteps from outside and I hid quickly into a cubicle, locking myself in I stepped onto the toilet. I prayed nobody would find me here. Please don't find me.

Please.

Edited by @Debbi_theChocEditor