Chapter Fourteen: Harry-London

And we went to the Ministry of Sound. I wasn’t surprised. It is one of the most famous dance clubs in London. What did surprise me though was how many people Astrid knew. She knew the big guy who was at the door and let us in without waiting in the queue, the woman who was responsible for club and the waiter who led us to the coaches where the rest of the dancing crew were seated. She must be a common visitor at this club.

She introduced us to the other members of the dancing crew and we took our seats. I was seating between her and john which was really annoying since I had decided not to like John. I was still debating over Astrid. I couldn’t say that I didn’t like her. Especially after dinner. She looked like she wanted that tour to be a success. Though I didn’t liked the fact that she wasn’t going to dance. Well for her only time would tell.

Astrid started talking vigorously with a girl opposite to her and after a while they both stood up and headed to the restrooms.

After a while Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle showed up. Well, I was glad they did because they were the only girls I knew here besides Astrid of course. The strange thing that suddenly occurred to me was none of Astrid’s girlfriends jumped on us acting all “fangirling” and stuff. I guessed they were all grown up. Liam and Louis were talking to some other guys and from what I overheard through the music was that everyone else, besides Astrid who was eighteen, was over twenty-one. Almost every member form the dancing crew was older than us. And how come and Astrid was only eighteen?

I decided to ask John about it but when I turned to talk to him he was gone. I searched for him on the dance floor. He was standing a few feet away from the coach and he was staring at something. I followed his eyes to what he was staring. Astrid who has changed clothes and instead of a hoodie and jeans she now wore a short red dress and matching high heels and the other girls came towards our direction. Astrid ran straight to john and they started dancing while the other girl came and sit beside me. She looked really cute.

“Hi! I’m Harry.” I said smiling at her. “I know who you are. I’m Anne.” She said smiling back at me. “Were you dancing tonight like John and Astrid did?” I asked. “Yes, I was. But my part wasn’t the big as Astrid’s.” she answered me. “Congratulations. The whole show was really amazing.” I said. “Thank you. But you should congratulate Astrid. She choreographed half of the show.” She said. “I already did. Will coming with us to the tour? Will you be dancing with us?” I asked expectantly. “Yes. I will. I’ve already started working on the routines.” She said. “Really? That’s great. Do you create routines like Astrid does?” I asked.  “Well, I do. Every student at R.A.D. is forced to create routines for our assignments. But I’m not that good.” She said. “I’m sure you are great. What’s your favorite style of dance?” I asked. ”I prefer hip hop. It’s my major.” She said smiling at me. “You have majors?” I asked surprised. “Yes, we do. Like every university. At the start of the third semester it’s mandatory to choose a style of dance that you’ll be focusing on. Mine is hip hop. Astrid’s is creative dancing, John’s is Tango and Latin.” She explained.”Oh! I understand. How old are you?” I asked. “I’m nineteen.” She replied. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

My eyes found Astrid and John dancing at the dance floor. Next week I’m going to dance day and night to learn the routines. I might as well start practicing now. “Do you want to dance with me?”I asked Anne.”I’d love to dance with you. But not now. Maybe later. I don’t think now is the best time.” She said apologetically. “Why?” I asked curiously. “You’ll see in a bit.” She promised but before she could finish her sentence. All the lights died and only one spotlight pointed directly to Astrid and John who started laughing. The music died and the D.J. spoke. “We have royalty with us tonight guys. The king and the queen of the dance floor are here. Let’s give them a warm welcome and let them dance. John and Astrid, this is from me.” He said. The people that were dancing cleared the dance floor and the dj put a crazy upbeat song on. It sounded like Latin and house music together.