Ch.1

It had been about a week after the "All Might Deflation" as Kaminari called it. Everyone's on edge, especially Bakugo. Kirishima wanted to help him but he had no idea how.
Meanwhile, Bakugo was dealing with pent up rage. He blamed himself for All Night's current state, and locked up all of the unwanted feelings from that deep inside of him. In an attempt to distract himself for a bit, he decided to head to Kirishima's room.
"Yo, shitty hair."
"Bakugo, what are you doing here? I didn't ask for tutoring did I?" Kirishima responded to Bakugo's sudden appearance at his room. Of course, Kirishima didn't mind that his hot best friend was in the door way.
"Tch, it's nothing. I shouldn't have come."
Bakugo started to leave but Ejiro grabbed him wrist.
"You don't have to leave. I don't mind," Kirishima said, pulling Bakugo into his room and closing the door. The two were only a few inches from each other, both of them radiating heat.
"Kirishima-" Bakugo started in a raspy voice when Ejiro backed away from Bakugo.
"Welp, do you wanna do a workout together?" Kirishima said cheerfully, seemingly unaware of the intimate moment between him and Bakugo a few moments ago.
"I would like- tch, I mean of course you'd like that. And I guess I have nothing better to do..." Bakugo said, a slight pink of his cheeks and avoiding eye contact with Ejiro. Goddamn, why did he have to be so hot and oblivious?