Ch.13

Of course, Kirishima still loved Bakugo. Yet Bakugo did not seem to trust him enough to talk to him. Kaminari, Mina, and Sero comforted him and they all collectively avoided Bakugo. Well, it was easy since Bakugo began skipping classes. He showed up to maybe one or two a day then left, to god knows where. The teachers attempted to confront him but he made up all the work and would swear them out if they tried to argue with him. Aizawa once went to his dorm at night, but he wasn't there and it was empty. The majority of his belongings were not there and, upon contact with his mother, it became apparent he had decided to stay at his house for a while. 

Kirishima cried every day the first week. The second week, his puffy red eyes returned to normal and he started to get back on track with work. The third week, he was smiling again and making jokes, but inside he was just as torn up and hurt. On the Friday of the third week of their breakup, Kirishima decided he should try to talk to Bakugo again. Bakugo had just returned to the dorms and was going to classes more frequently.

Bakugo sat on his bed, sitting with Aka. He had decided that if Kirishima was messed up, he wouldn't let this bastard fuck up any future relationships. They met at the park near Bakugo's house and discussed their history. Aka was more confident and just as smart, and Bakugo was Bakugo. They ended up deciding to put the past behind each other. Aka apologized for messing up Bakugo's relationship and Bakugo accepted it. They were now kind of friends, but since he was the only friend Bakugo had at the time, he invited Aka to the dorm to hang.

"So this is what the famous UA looks like huh?" Aka said staring out Bakugo's window.

"Yeah, pretty fucking stupid we have to live in dorms though."

"I think its cool, besides the fact your ex lives next door." Bakugo hissed in response, as Kirishima was still a sensitive subject for him. He carries the broken pieces of the keychain in his pocket every day.

"What the fuck did I tell you dumbass? Don't bring him up."

"Yeah yeah, I think you just need a rebound." Aka turned from the window and looked at Bakugo. "You know I could be that rebound."

Bakugo was stunned. Had they not put behind their past?

"Fuck off Aka, I don't need that shit. And we're done."

"Hmmm, no." With that, Aka went to kiss Bakugo.

Kirishima had learned. You don't knock, that gives Bakugo time to block you out. You burst in. 

"Bakugo we should ta-"

And of course, the curly haired boy from Bakugo's past was there kissing his, well I guess not his boyfriend., but his ex.