Ch.16

Bakugo and Kirishima returned to the dorms side by side, but not hand in hand. Kirishima waved off Bakugo once they walked inside, knowing he would have to explain to their friends the new situation.

It actually worked. They talked a little here and there and even paired up a few times in class. About two weeks later, a new presentation was assigned. It was to analyze a hero's quirk and present its uses and weaknesses. A lot of 1A swarmed Midoriya since he was known to analyze heroes for fun, so many that Aizawa decided to assign pairs. Kirishima and Bakugo were together.

"So, I assume you want to do that fucking hair hero dude Crimson Riot right?" Bakugo says as they walk back to the dorms.

"Yeah, he's so manly!"

"Tch, fine. As long you don't fangirl so much."

They decided to go to Bakugo's room. It was all too familiar to Kirishima, and he immediately flopped into his normal spot on the bed. Once he realized what he had done, Kiri sat up with an embarrassed blush on his face.

"S-sorry man."

"Lets just work."

As they began researching, Kirishima's gaze kept switching to his ex now bro. This was the first time they had been alone in a while and the boy wasn't able to think straight. His eyes crawled over all the definition on Bakugo's arms as he scratched down notes. Bakugo noticed and smirked a little.

"What you looking at Hair for Brains?" Bakugo said teasingly. He bit the tip of his pencil a little bit and Kirishima started losing control. When Bakugo saw Kirishima wasn't responding, he got up and walked over to him. He leaned over him while Kirishima propped himself up with his hands. Their faces were so close, noses about to touch. Neither of them had slept with anyone in a month and they could feel heat radiating off of each other. Kirishima seeing Bakugo's chiseled jaw so close was enough to drive him over the edge.

"Fuck it."