Ch.17

It's Bakugo's Birthday! Woop woop! But since he's a Bakuhoe this chapter is smutty, next one'll be more fluffy cause he should have a good time on his bday. Anyways, enjoy!

Kirishima crashed their lips together, his entire body shaking slightly at being robbed of this addictive taste for so long. They were groping eachother, needing to feel everything they have missed. Kirishima's hand slid down Bakugo's sweats a squeezed an already hard dick, causing Bakugo to gasp. Kiri took the opportunity to slip his tongue in and Bakugo tugged at his shirt. The red haired boy gladly obliged, taking off both of their shirts. 

After another minute of breathless kissing, Kirishima pushed away Bakugo. He analyzed this boy's precious body, every curve and muscle. He licked his swollen lips.

"You are mine, and no one else's."

Bakugo eyes widened at the statement, but a small smirk appeared. 

"And you're mine Kiri. Now can we fuck or what?" Kirishima laughed in response and stood up to Bakugo's height. He might have been shorter once, but now they stood eye to eye. He grabbed his once again lover's shoulders and threw him on the bed. Bakugo let out a small grunt and Kirishima giggled again. He started making love marks all over his neck. Bakugo's grunts turned into soft moans at the kisses on sensitive spots and he began palming himself. Kirishima moved Bakugo's hand away and kissed it.

"Wait for me, will you?"

Bakugo tried waiting patiently as Kirishima took off his pants and boxers. When Kirishima returned to the bed however, Bakugo was also completely naked. 

"I couldn't wait Kirishima. It's been too long."

"Don't worry, you won't remember anything but the feeling of me inside you before long."

Bakugo bit his lip to signal he was fine with that and Kirishima got to work. It had been a long time, so he wanted to warm up. He bent down and licked Bakugo's asshole, resulting in a small shiver from the boy under him. He kept going, swishing his tongue around as Bakugo began making pleasured noises. Next, a finger was roughly shoved in resulting in the first real moan of the night. One finger quickly became two became three. Bakugo at this point was moaning a lot more and trying to ride the fingers. Kirishima teased the head of Bakugo's dick with his other hand, and then pulled out his fingers once he felt pre-cum.

"Are you ready my Bakuhoe?"

"Y-yes please. I need you now."

Kirishima started moving his length inside of the tight hole, grunts and moans from both of them immediately following. Once he was all the way in, Bakugo was panting as if he had just done the final exams three times over. He begged for Kirishima to move and the real fun began. He thrust as fast as he could and Bakugo was a moaning mess.

"Jesus christ you're so tight. I should try not touching you for a while again."

"D-don't you *moan* f-fucking dare."

Then Kirishima found his favorite spot, in which Bakugo seemed ready to pass out from just one touch. Of course Kirishima hit it mercilessly and Bakugo shook from the amount of pleasure rushing through him.

"I'm going to... cum... I need... to," Bakugo managed to get out between deep breaths.

"S-same."

Kirishima exploded inside of Bakugo, little bit seeping out of the boy underneath him. One more sloppy thrust later and Bakugo also came all over. They took a second to come down from the stimulation, and Kirishima pulled out. They laid next to each other and breathed for a bit. 

"How the fuck did we not do that for so fucking long?"