Ch.11

Kirishima knocked. And knocked. No answer. He stood there dumbfounded for over thirty minutes, holding the little wrapped present and sriracha chocolate (why, idk). He stared at the brown wood door. He even hardened his hand at one point and banged on it. There was a dent now. Eventually, Mina found him while she was on her way to Kaminari's room and melted Bakugo's doorknob. Kirishima pushed slightly only to find it still didn't budge.

Bakugo stared at his chair, boxes, and even desk blocking the door. 

"Bakugo, open the door," Kirishima said through the door. Bakugo stayed quiet.

"Bakugo, please open it." No response.

"Bakguo, open it." Silence.

"Bakugo." No soft calling of 'Kirishima' in response.

"Bakugo, open the fucking door." Bakugo shook at his boyfriend getting driven to the point of swearing.

"Bakugo I don't want to make a scene. I know you're struggling, let me in." This time the words were a little shaky.

"Bakugo, please." Kirishima was pleading. He was on his knees outside the door, clutching his gifts. His eyes watered.

"I can't," Bakugo finally let out. 

"I'm sorry, just leave me alone."

"What the fuck! I'm your boyfriend! You don't get to just push me out like everyone else!"

"Kirishima, I can't."

"Well I can't either that's why you should let me in so we can talk." The silence was back. Bakugo waited for a bit, then wisened up and moved the stuff from his door. By the time he pushed it open, all that was left was a fucked up box of his favorite chocolates and a crushed keychain that had little mountains on it.