Ch.18

After their little makeup and makeout session, Bakugo and Kirishima took a short nap. When they woke up, it was around 7 pm and time for dinner. The dorm ate dinner together almost every time in the common room, so everyone noticed the shift between the two boys when they came downstairs a little disheveled and smiles stuck on their faces.

"That looks like the 'back together sex' glow if I've ever seen one," Kaminari said first.

"As if you would know what a sex glow looked like," Bakugo retorted, resulting in some laughing from Mina and Sero and a elbow in the side from Kirishima. But Kirishima was still smiling as they sat next to each other at the table.

Dinner was pretty average and no one focused too much on them getting back together. Besides Mina of course, Mina was all over it. She was asking who initiated it (Bakugo), if they were actually dating again or just friends with benefits (Dating) , and if Bakugo was still a bottom (100%). Bakugo legit exploded her chair and she quickly slid away on her acid. Only Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari heard her question, and Kirishima nodded with a smirk. When Bakugo returned to the table with a dazed and slightly roughed up Mina, everyone was laughing. 

After dinner, the Bakusquad (they reclaimed the name now that Bakugo was back together with Kirishima) decided to hang in the common room. It was like old times, when Kirishima and Bakugo had just started fooling around with each other and Bakugo began to put up with the idiots that were their friends. Sero, Kaminari and Mina took the couch while Kirishima sat on top of Bakugo's lap on the sofa chair. They threw on a random movie, which happened to be some American one. It was weird as fuck, some bee falling in love with a human. Kaminari loved it.

Bakugo wasn't really paying attention to the screen, instead playing with his boyfriend's hair. It was so soft, even if it appeared spiky from the way it was normally styled. Kirishima leaned into the touch, soon resting himself in the crook of Bakugo's neck. Before the movie was even halfway over, Kirishima was asleep. Bakugo just smirked at the peaceful and softly snoring boy. It was so nice to finally be here again. And he would never screw it up again.

Okay! I'm kind of feeling like this is a good place to end but I do have an idea for *spoiler* extremeeeee angst in the future, introducing a person from Kiri's past. Anyways, I can do that or leave it here cause I think its nice to have them stuck in this moment, back together and calm. Tell me what you think! Either way, thank you guys for sticking with this story and reading/commenting/voting. Luv y'all!