Ch.3

Back in his room, Bakugo reminisced on the past. He had felt the way he does with Kirishima once before, back in middle school. Little did anyone know that Bakugo has a secret make out buddy in the janitors closet.
"Mhm- ugh, Bakugo I have to get to classss," Aka gei complained as he felt himself melting into Bakugo's kisses. The wall behind him was the only thing keeping him up.
"C'mon we barely get time to-" Bakugo smirked, "have fun anymore."
"Well we would if you would talk to me in class."
"I can't, people might get suspicious. Then my reputation would be ruined and-"
"Your reputation?" Aka said, offended by bakugo's words. "Being gay would ruin your reputation?"
"I mean yeah-"
"Bakugo, as much as I enjoy our time together, you can't accept us," Aka pointed a himself than at Bakugo, "than we can't keep doing this."
Bakugo stood with a blank face, then backed away from Aka. Aka took this reaction as an acceptance of his points, and left Bakugo standing in the janitors closet.
Bakugo skipped school the rest of the day and told his friends he went to go blow some shit up, but in all honesty he stayed in that janitors closet contemplating his own identity and crying over what he was going to do.
Now Bakugo was crying again over a different boy. They were little tears and Bakugo had to suck it up. Plus, now he had to worry about Kaminari blabbing his mouth.