Ch.6

Bakugo and Kirishima spent acted normal for most of the day, but they started having "workouts" and "study sessions" almost every day. Kaminari, even though a total dumbass, started to catch on. He decided to talk to Kirishima about it.
Knock knock
"Yo, dude, you in there?"
There was some quick shuffling.
"Yeah come in!" he shouted.
Kaminari opened the door to see an innocent looking kirishima sitting with a pillow in his lap and a slight blush on his cheeks.
"What's up," Kiri said in a shortness of breath.
"Not much, just checking in. I feel like we haven't been hanging as much recently."
"I've just been trying to keep my grades up, but we should totally hang. Tomorrow with sero and Mina. We can go grab ice cream."
Kaminari smiled.
"Yeah, why don't you invite Bakugo too?"
Kirishima blushes and squeezed his pillow tighter.
"I don't know if he would want to..."
"Cmon I've see you guys recently. There's obviously something up. I think you may like him."
"Ah- I-" kiri stumbles over his words. A tiny giggle came out from under his bed followed by a shocked face from kiri.
"Bro, what was that?"
"Um.... my bed squeaks."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah"
Kaminari ran to the side of Kirishima's bed and pulled up the sheet hanging off the edge before kiri could stop him. He saw a surprised and slightly pissed off shirtless Bakugo holding his curled up shirt.
"Kaminari-"
Kaminari ran as fast as he could to the downstairs common areas and yelled,
"KIRISHIMA AND BAKUGO ARE FUCKING DATINGGGGG"
then sprinted outside.

Bakugo was right behind him, his shirt still not on, and screaming,
"IMMA KILL YOUR PIKACHU ASS"

Everyone was laughing except kirishima who stood there, uneasy about what would happen now.