Chapter Fifty Four

Sorry it took a bit longer to post than I thought it would! I have TWO projects for school, both include creating a song. So yeah, that sucks. Anyway, here's the chapter!! Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!
______________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

     My eyes were wide as I stared down at my screen. Kenz. Kendall was calling me. Without missing a beat, I quickly accepted the call and put the phone to my ear. “Kendall?” I exclaim, earning looks of alarm from the boys.

     “H-Harry,” Kendall’s frail voice whispers. She sounds so broken, it makes my blood boil even more. She’s hurt.

     “Kendall. Babe, where are you?” I ask urgently, desperate to know.

     “I don’t know,” she answers. “He took me to this little cabin, I think. It’s in the middle of nowhere.”

     “He?” I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

     “It’s M-Mitch,” she says, and starts breaking into small sobs.

     Mitch. I clutch my phone tighter, and the boys stare at me with worried expressions. “Don’t worry, Kendall. The boys and I are coming for you, alright? We’re going to find you,” I assure her.

     “Hurry, Harry,” she whispers.

     “Don’t worry,” I repeat. “We’ll be there as soon as possible.” I then ask, “Has he... Hurt you?”

     I’m answered with silence. I was about to call for her until she finally responded. “He... He punches me, and kicks me sometimes,” she says, her voice cracking. Now my blood is literally hot as lava. No one, and I mean no one hurts my Kendall. How dare he raise a hand on her? How dare he hurt her like that? I swear, when I find him, I’m going to end him. Suddenly, I could hear the roar of an engine. “Crap. Harry, he’s here. I have to go,” Kendall says quickly.

     “Okay babe,” I say. “We’re coming for you. I love you.”

     “I love you too, Harry,” she whispers, and then quickly hangs up.

     I reluctantly pull the phone away from my ear and back in my pocket. The boys all stare at me. The car was eerily silent, except for the engine of the car as Louis drove. Finally, Zayn decided to break it. “What did she say?”

     I look up to see my mates. “She doesn’t know where she is,” I sigh. “She says that it’s a cabin, somewhere in the middle of nowhere.” My voice cracks as I continue, “S-She’s hurt.”

     “How is she hurt?” Louis immediately asks, his brotherly insticts on Kendall kicking in.

     I clench my fists. “That guy,” I seethe. “Mitch. He’s the one who took her. He hurt her. He punched and kicked her.”