Chapter 22

The picture up above are their Instagram posts
calumhood I love you and I miss you with all my heart princess❤️❤️
luke_is_a_peguin miss her already love you sis😊
ashtonirwin miss you and good luck!!👍
michaelgclifford miss this girl
Arianagrande remember the good times miss ya girl💕
reihemmo1996 miss these idiots already💗🙈
-Ming
_______________________________
CALUM POV
Today was the day I dread the most. My girlfriend is going away to America for 4 years. I've made a mixtape for her, 7 of my favorite songs,7 of hers, and 1 song that we both love. God, I'm going crazy, but why wouldn't I. It's about 6am here.
I woke up and got dressed and grabbed a pancake. I couldn't eat anything,nothing, the last week was horrible. I mean it was awesome and the best week of my life because I spent every second with Rei, but that would mean me wishing and killing for all that time back. Just one more cuddle, one more hug, one for word, and one more kiss. I cherished every moment from this week. Reilly was worried about long distance and her and me being away all the time. I think we can make it. Just like our song says 'I will love you endlessly'. I remember hearing this song in the car while we were going to dinner. It's Endlessly by The Cab. Every word in that song is every word I want Rei to hear and the only words I want her to remember.
I hoped in the car to go to the airport. Luke was driving his parents and Rei to the airport since the Hemmings are going to America to make sure Reilly is okay. I wish it was me going.
LUKE POV
Waking up at 6am is horrible. I was trying to get some sleep before I'm back on the road and sleep deprived. My parents are going with Rei. My brother Ben is going to stay with me what a good brother. I'm mostly going to go to hang out with my wonderful girlfriend and best bros. Reilly already shipped her things that needed to be shipped. My dad found her a nice apartment near her collage. And got some furniture. 7am off to the airport everyone else is going to meet us there.
REILLY POV
The attendant calls my row. I give everyone one last hug.
"I'll miss you Rei." Ari says.
"I'll miss you too."
"Text me everyday."
"I will I promise."
"Don't forget about us Reilly." Michael says.
"I will never forget you weirdos"
I get to calum and hug him one last time. Breathing in his scent. He always smells like coconut.
"Don't forget me okay." Calum said.
"Honestly I don't think I could forget you even if I tired. Someday you'll come back. Don't forget about me."
"I don't think I could ever forget you Reilly Hemmings. Your the most perfect person in the whole world. And you never leave my mind. I love you"he whispers in my ear.
"I love you."
"Forever?" He asks.
"And always." I whisper back. I give him one last kiss. Tears about to fall from my eyes.
My mom gestures me to move along.
And I walk on to the plane. Saying goodbye to Australia and my friends.
ARI POV
I can't believe it my bestfriend is gone. This can't, it feels like we met yesterday now she's going to collage in Boston. It just doesn't seem really I thought as I cried into Luke's chest as he held me in his arms.
"she's gone I can't believe it I refuses to accept this" I said pulling away from Luke and whipping my tears. "we can't believe it either but we will get through this" Ashton said pulling me into a side hug.
Calum had a sad face, I slung my arm over his shoulder and looked at him.
" we can get through this together cal" he nodded.
"yeah we will get through this together" Luke said sling his arm over cals other shoulder as we walked out of the airport.

------authors note-------

Alright loves power week is over I don't really know if anyone likes the story or even reads it but I hope people do if not that would kinda suck but that's all for this week thanks hope you enjoy
-m🙈