Chapter 26

ASHTONS POV

Ever since we left for tour nothing really has been the same, we don't have the same crazy vibe we usually have we are usually all joking around. But now it's quite and dull, Luke's been staying in his bunk and just talking to Ari when ever he can. The time zone is hard though I know he really misses her and it doesn't help that their relationship is well complicated and they haven't been bacK together for the longest time but if any two people could make it work it's them. Calum's been in the dumps the whole time not his self. He's been so sad sense Rei went off to collage and it doesn't help the fact that the time zones seem to never work out for them. But I know every thing will turn around when she come out with Ari. bing! My phone went off.

Dimple-HEYYY curly

Curly-hey you ready for this week

Dimple-yeah I guess I can't wait to see you and Mikey

Curly-and....

Dimple - yeah and Lukeyyyy

Curly-typical Ari well he misses you

Dimple-well tell him I miss him too

Curly-so you know when your plane leaves and you "reason" to being out here

Dimple- yes 6 and to record and to promote

Curly-good so how's the pop-star life treating you

Dimple-good good I have a video shoot for my first single soon

Curly-that's good I'm glad things worked out for you

Dimple- thanks ash well I gotta go ft luke bye bye curlyy

Curly-bye bye dimple

LUKES POV

It's been hard first Reilly left and then your started and I had to leave Ari and our new kitting Oreo I've basically been staying in my bunk and face-timing Ari whenever I can. unless we have a show or rehearsal or an interview. "Hey Luke you wanna go get food?"

"No ash I'm good you go ahead I'm gonna stay here."

"Alright buddy, well then I guess I'm gonna go."

"Okay"

I got out my phone and texted Ari

Loser-hey can you FaceTime now

Weirdo-yeah hold on I'll call you

Loser-okay

I waited till she face-timed me and I answered

[on FaceTime]

"Hey babe why do you look so tried"

"Because loser it's 7:50 and I was sleeping"

"Sorry I can call later I'll just hang up"

"No don't I miss you"

"I miss you too" I said my smile fading a little thinking about it

"HEY smile I don't like sad luke"

I gave her a goofy smile

"I mean it I don't like Mopey Lukey I like happy Lukey "

She said giggling

"I just hate not being with you"

"Yeah well suck it up and be happy don't be sad because of me"

"Oh typical ariana giving people tough love"

"Hey it's what I do best"

She Smirked

[An hour later still on FaceTime]

"Well Mr.Hemmings I have to go record and stuff"

"Aww well I'll talk to you soon"

"I LUB YOUU BYEEE"

"I lub you too weirdo bye"

And with that I hung up

Michael POV

Mikey: hi Rei

Rei:hey Mikey

Mikey: Calum misses you

Rei: Ik I miss him too.

Mikey: he talks in his sleep now. Which is annoying

Rei: just started talking in his sleep?

Mikey: yup are you alone?

Rei: yes? What's up Mikey

I rang Reilly up on the phone Calum has been complaining about everything and me and Ash are sick of it. He needed to learn to live and be happy again. He just sits on the couch all day waiting for Rei to text him back or call him. When he's not doing that he's looking her up wanting to know where she's at and stalking her instagram, Twitter, keek, and tumblr. He's watched her YouTube videos ten times, her vlogs and main channel. Reilly has been so busy though that she hasn't posted in awhile. Calum's been really depressed and hasn't made good music in awhile.

"Hey Rei" I greet. Calum was in his bedroom watching Reilly sing a cover.

"Hey Gordan!" She said.

"I told you to never call me that!"

I hated my middle name why not a cooler name.

"Alright alright."

"I have a question to ask you."

"Oh god what is it Michael." She seemed concerned.

"How would you like to come to LA to meet us?!" It was more of a statement than a question.

"What? When? Mikey I'm really busy with-"

"I know football, school, work whatever. Look Calum's upset he misses you a lot. It's starting to get annoying. He's not fun anymore. This week your coming to visit." I said, pretty proud I came up with the idea. More to help Ash and I but everyone's happy right?

"I don't know," she thought.

"Your plane leaves at 7am tomorrow morning. You won't miss any school because of an American holiday."

"I have work tho Mikey." She was still unsure.

"Say your doing something and will have to miss a couple days."

"Fine, but I'm bringing work with me so I don't miss anything."

"Alright with me just remember this is a surprise."

"Okay."

"Also make a video sometime soon I'm tired of listening to the same videos over and over again."

"Okay Mikey, see you later." She hung up.

This was going to be great.

|later|

"Hey buddy." I patted Cal on the shoulder, he sat on the couch.

"I want my baby. I want my babies. My puppy and Reilly." He pouted.

"Well only a month till you see both of them. You can have as much time with them."

"I want them now."he cuddled the pillow.

"We'll be in Aussie in 2 weeks. You'll see Reilly and your friends. Mali and your parents will be happy to see you. It'll all be great."

"I need to go get my mind off of this." Calum stood up."I'm gonna go outside."