Chapter 23

5sos-did some interviewing stuff today👍
Arianagrande -recording today 🙊
reihemmo1996- weird thing happened today. I met a pretty sweet fan today😊

_______________________________
{ONE WEEK LATER}

REILLY POV
I have one more week till school starts and I'm excited. I've met two new friends since I've been here. My neighbor,Caitlyn, who's was born in Boston then moved to Newcastle, Australia. Then her friend Dylan, He's from Boston too. Caitlyn is going to be in some of my classes this year which I'm happy about.
Today we decided to go to the cafe down the street to talk and get to know each other more. My parents went back to Australia yesterday. I turn around and look at the news.
"Today we are here to welcome 5 Seconds of Summer. Welcome boys." The talk show host greets.
"Hi" they say in unison. Calum is sitting beside Luke. I really miss him. They talk a little more about the upcoming tour. Then this caught my attention.
"So Calum we heard that you've been dating Luke's sister Reilly." A picture of me and Calum flashes on the screen.
"Yeah she's amazing. She's in collage right now studying her brains out."
At that moment Caitlyn and Dylan look at me.
"We spotted you with Christina Claris." A picture shows up of Calum and Christina walking."there are rumors saying your cheating on Reilly? Would you like anything to say?"
"I'm not cheating on Reilly. I would never. She's to awesome to just throw away like that." Calum disagreed.
"Yeah Calum and Reilly are like soul mates." Michael adds.
"Calum would do anything for her." Ashton chimes in.
"And I would kick is butt if he ever did that."Luke says.
"Alright then. Thanks so much for being here today. And now back to the weather."
I turn away from the tv. I can't believe they just did that. Caitlyn and Dylan look at me in aw.
"Are you okay?" Caitlyn asks.
"I'm fine we should go now."
I stand up and start for the door when a girl about 16 comes up to me.
"Oh my god your Reilly Hemmings. Can I have a picture?"
"Sure."
The girl says good bye and runs down the street. We walk home but Caitlyn stops to go to the store to get something.
Dylan and I decide to stay outside since it was nice out.
A couple minutes later I get a text from Calum.
Calers💙💙-did you see the news
I reply back
Princess💗💗-yes y
Calers💙💙-you know that's a rumor right
Princess💗💗-oh course cal
Calers💙💙-r u ok
Princess💗💗-the question is r u ok u looked like u were about to punch the lady
Calers💙💙-seriously Rei r u ok it's the first oh many rumors once they start they can't stop
Princess💗💗- yes cal I'm fine
Calers💙💙-I love you
Princess💗💗-I love you too
Calers💙💙-I love you more
Princess💗💗-I love you to the moon and back
Calers💙💙-I love you to the galaxy and back darling
Princess💗💗-awwww
Calers💙💙- I hate to say this but I have to go to sleep
Princess💗💗-ok goodnight rockstar
Calers💗💗-goodnight princess

Ari's pov
"That was great! We should be finished soon"
"Okay thanks scooter see you later"
Scooter was my producer he's pretty cool and he's not stuck up and old.
I left the studio and drove to Luke's where I knew the boys would be.
"Boys!!!"
"ARI!!!" They all yelled.
"Come play FIFA with me they all suck" Mikey whined.
"Sure Mikey"
I tried to seem happy for then but honestly with my bestfriend gone, and the hate getting worse I have no one to talk to. Sure there's Luke, but he would go crazy.
"HA I WIN!" Mikey shouted victoriously
"Took you long enough"I laughed as he did his stupid little happy dance .
I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications it was mostly people saying I was horrible and stupid and talentless but i did notice a text from Rei.
Rei💞-hey
Ar💖-I miss you 😭
Rei💞- I miss you too
Ar💖-I miss you more though cause you left me with the idiots
Rei💞-haha I'm sure they aren't that bad
Ar💖-yup they are well I have to go now Luke wants something bye rei
Rei💞-bye Ar
"Hey Ar can we talk" Luke questioned nervously.
"Okay talk Lukas"
"I mean like in my room...alone"
"Okay but if the boys break stuff it's on you" I said getting up and walking to his room.

Luke's pov
I didn't waste time as the door shut I let the question that I have been dying to ask spill out
"Ari are you okay?"
"Yeah luke I'm fine"She shrugged.
"Look I know your lying and I know your sad Rei left but like you said we will get through this together" he looked straight into my eyes.
"I know Luke it just sucks she's my Bestfriend"She said.
"I know but you can always talk to me when ever"
"I know I can" She assuring and hugging me.
"So anything else bugging you"
"Nope I'm all good"
"You sure babe"
"Yeah I am sure babe" She said mocking me. I could tell there was something bothering her, but I knew I couldn't get it out of her so I just shrugged it off it can't be that big.
______________________
Authors note
K it's kinda short but we will post agian on Saturday that's all bye loves thanks for reading
-m