•1•

Ella-

The tv was at volume 5 out of a hundred and the screen hummed with colour as the shows went by. I paid no attention to the tv but instead browsed through Netflix since it felt like I've watched every single show. The popcorn was in the microwave and I waited impatiently as the time on the laptop showed 12:47 a.m.

Ding!

"Finally, the fuck."

I grabbed the popcorn and opened it, letting the steam fly into my face.

My mom was upstairs sleeping and I've held a record for her not finding out about my late nights down here. She always asks me why the hell im always waking up at 1 in the morning.

Here's your answer.

I shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth and shut the god damn laptop off because of the lack of shows and movies.

Suddenly the tv blared, "WANTED."

I watched attentively. These criminal cases always got me interested.

"This is Leona Golding reporting a wanted person report," said a blonde woman. "Payton Moormeier, age 18. Identified as a white male. Curly short brown hair and brown eyes, with a height of 5"10 inches." (ik that's not his actually height but for this it is)

"He is guilty for-"

I cut the lady off by opening the fridge and searching for chocolate milk.

I groaned as i found that there was none, and then grabbed my car keys and put a jacket on.

I would literally do anything for chocolate milk, even if I had to go to some random ass mart in the middle of the night.

I went outside and got in my car. I started it and pulled out of my driveway as I played Post Malone. Shit, if there's no store open with chocolate milk, I'm breaking into Wal-Mart.

I parked at the Wal-Mart parking lot and made my way inside the store where I immediately made my way to the fridge section where they keep all the milk and ice cream.

Ice cream...

I grinned as I picked the chocolate milk and then a tub of cookies n cream ice cream.

As I made my way down the aisle wondering if I should grab some more, I bumped into someone.

"Watch where the fuck you're going," I scoffed as I picked my food up, not looking who I had bumped into.

"I think you should wipe your eyes, they're cloudy from staring at that ice cream," the person said back.

I looked up and sneered at him.

He made me catch my breath for a second before I shook my head and said, "shut up, you fag."

He grabbed my wrist and whispered, "watch where your mouth leads you to, sweetheart, some day it's going to get you in big trouble."

"Fuck," I said as I yanked my wrist from his grasp. I stared him in his melting light brown eyes. "Who the hell do you think you are? My mom?"

He laughed coldly and said, "worse than that."

Then he just walked away.

"Fucking bitch faced dip shit," I mumbled as he walked off.

•〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰•

When I got home I grabbed the tub of ice cream and sat on the couch with my laptop, deciding I could just binge watch money heist.