•5•

{2000 words+ such a long chapter  for me to write wtf I'm sleep deprived help! }

I woke up to someone pouring slimy water on my face. I got up groaning and heard a tiny bark which made me widen my eyes.

"BAILEY!" I screamed, picking her up and giving her a huge hug for that tiny body.

She licked my cheek and rubbed her nose there. "Oh my god," I breathed.

I looked up and saw Payton at the door, him looking at me until he saw that I saw him, and started to walk away. I put Bailey down and ran out of the door and called, "Payton!"

He turned around in surprise as I fell into his arms and whispered, "thank you."

He hugged me back for a second until he pulled back and said, "I have to do work." But I could tell that he was trying to hide his smile.

I went back into my room and picked up Bailey and giving her a shower of kisses before I went into a bathroom that was connected to the room and saw an unused tooth brush pack. I ripped it open and got the toothpaste. After I had brushed, I went into the closet and realized it was packed with clothes of all kinds. I rolled my eyes and picked black leggings and an oversized hoodie. I made me way to the shower and came out and did a messy bun. I went downstairs with Bailey at my side yapping hot on my heels.

"Where'd you get that dog from?" Asked a guy with blonde hair.

"Oh, her?" I smiled at Bailey trying to fit her head through my legs. "Payton brought her from my house for me."

His jaw dropped open and Jaden came by with his surprised eyes and a can of coke.

"Wow," he said, sipping the coke. "I've never seen Payton be that generous."

I went into the kitchen as Bailey took an interest in the couch.

I sat down on a chair, thinking about Payton. Why did he even care to make me happy? Was it because I'd spend a long time here kidnapped and he thought he might as well make it enjoyable?

Probably.

Jaden had got cereal out for me and I ate it with a little distaste but at least it was food. Also it was a fibre product so yAy! 😑

Payton walked into the kitchen shirtless and I watched him open the fridge and take out a water bottle. He passes my eyes and looks away, making his way upstairs. I followed him up after a minute, and heard some voices.

"She can't fucking find out," said Payton in a harsh tone.

"Why not?" Said a voice that belonged to Jaden. It was filled with anger. "She hates these secrets and she should know if she has to deal with us everyday until the deal."

"Because then she'll try to run away and we'll have to make precautions." Payton scoffed. "I even went through the trouble of getting her dog back."

"I mean you did take her dog away in the first place so you did owe it to her," Jaden reasoned.

"I don't owe shit to her she owes it to me she's just lucky that I haven't hurt her yet."

"Wow, so generous of you Payton." The door started to open and my heart rate seemed to climb up fast as I hid around the corner and Jaden went downstairs. I stood there, breathless and confused. What deal? Which secret did Payton not want me to know? I tried to scrape an answer but I came up with nothing.

I went down and saw Jaden alone with Bailey in his lap.

"Hey," he said as he saw me approaching. He gave me an odd look that told me he was hiding something and I sat beside him.