•7•

{y'all know the drill: don't play until it says so}

Ella-

It's been a week since that kiss and it was like it meant nothing to him. He brought girls over almost everyday and he was waking up later than usual and sleeping at 5 in the morning now.

It was 3 when he woke up today and I looked at him going into the kitchen and looking around. Chase walked in and opened the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

"Hey," Payton said.

"Hey dude," Chase said.

"Where's all the fucking food?" Payton asked, groaning.

"Well we all made breakfast for ourselves if you want we could-" Chase got off by Payton smacking his fist into the island.

"Yeah so just make it for yourselves huh, I see how it is." Payton sneered.

"I'm sorry dude we didn't kno-"

Payton threw his fist into Chases face and then went out to the backyard.

I ran over to Chase and cupped his face with my hands.

"Chase are you okay?!" I asked, looking at the red spot on his cheek.

"Yeah, im fine..." he looks out at Payton. "But I don't think he is."

I caught what he was trying to say and and nodded. I got chase an ice pack before heading out.

•Play Song Now and read slowly please•

He was smoking a cigarette with a bottle clutched in his other hand. I went beside me him and asked, "why'd you punch Chase?"

He took a long draw on his cigar before throwing it at his foot and stomping on the cigarette butt. "Because I felt like it."

"Payton," I said. "What's wrong?"

"Does it seem like there's something wrong with me?"

"Uh, yes. You've been acting so off since... since we kissed that day. You're smoking and drinking so much more Payton, what's wrong?"

He looked at me angrily, then his face softened for a split second. "You."

"Me?.." I'm so confused.

"Never mind, its nothing," he said, looking down.

I lifted his chin. "It's something," I said.

He looked at me with those beautiful melting brown eyes, gosh they made me want to cry.

"It's you," he said. "You... you're fucking me up I don't know what's happening. I've never felt this way with someone before. you didn't fall for me the second you saw me, you're different isabella." I hated that name but it coming out of his mouth made it sound so fucking perfect. "You make me feel different, and I hate how I can't hate you and I hate it how I hate when you're with some other guy or seeing you happy with Jaden because I want to be the guy that's making you happy, but all I do is make you cry. I bring girls over every night to get you off my mind, and I keep on drinking but it's not enough to make these feelings go away." His eyes were red and he closed them, sighing.

He opened the backyard door and walked inside the house, leaving me shocked and speechless.

He... he...

I can't even fathom what he said, I don't get it, but I do get it, I'm just too afraid to admit it.

Payton-

Fuck. I can't believe I just told her that, even though I meant it I didn't ever plan to tell her that. It just came out fuck fuck fuck. She probably thinks I'm an idiot right now and what if she says she has feelings for me too? I think about times I wish never happened.

*flashback*

She grabbed my hand and smiled. "Cmon Payton, have fun!"

She grabbed her phone out and switched to the camera.

"No," I say laughing and covering my face as I ran from her.

"Paytonnn!" she groaned, chasing after me.

She caught me because I was running slow and toppled over me.

She looked down from overtop of me and kissed me.

I kissed back, but she pulled away when it was getting heated.

"No," she smiled. "Picture first." She waved the phone in front of my face.

"Zoeeee!" I groaned.

She smiled. "Yes baby?"

I rolled my eyes, looking at her smiling face above me.

*flashback over*

I swore and dropped the bottle of alcohol onto the floor, leaving it to shatter around my feet.

Fuck.

The door opened and Ella was standing there, looking worried.

Ella-

Payton stood there looking hurt with red eyes. Was he crying or was it just the alcohol?

Payton-

Ella rushed to me and put her arms around me, pulling me in. I stood there, feeling all of it. I put my arms around her and sighed. She looked up at me and met my lips with hers and I felt the stream of unfathomable feelings go through me. Her hands were on my cheeks and I put mine around her waist and pulled away from the kiss. I felt the moment and brought her closer, squeezing her, not wanting to let her go. Not wanting to separate our bodies. She put her arms around my neck and jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and I kissed her passionately. She kissed back and squeezed me, warmth spread through me and I felt right. As if this is what I've been waiting for my whole life. Fuck everything else, I have everything that I need right here. I can't stop it, these feelings.

Ella-

It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I felt all these emotions and it felt so right. I didn't want to let go of him, ever. Payton made me feel so different and he made me want to do anything just for a kiss. His beautiful body was all I needed.

That's the end folks... this was such a heartfelt chapter... oh and when I said end I meant end of chapter not the book just so you're clear. Although this was a happy ending wasn't it? You might as well leave it right here if you want no more trash arguments and heartbreaks.

Ella and Payton need a ship name, any suggestions? I'm clueless🕊

-a💔