•22•

Elle-

A warm pair of strong arms were wrapped around me:

I look over my shoulder and see Payton's face, sleeping. I don't remember falling asleep in his bed but then again my head was really messed up from yesterday.

Yesterday...

It was such a maze yesterday, and I really just want to go check up on the little girl.

I try to move from Payton's arms but he just pulls me closer to his chest, grumbling.

"Payton," I whisper.

"Hmm?" He asks, his eyes still closed.

"Let me go please," I plead.

"No," he grumbled and squeezed me to his chest.

I turn around and smirk. I trace my finger around his lips and down his bottom lip, pulling it down and tracing it down his jaw.

His eyes snap open and he stares at me intensely.

"Fuck Elle," he groans, flipping me so that he's on top of me.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "What?"

"I want to fuck you so bad." His eyes are squeezed shut.

"Why don't you then?" I whisper.

His eyes open and stare at me. "Really?" He smirks.

I don't get to answer before he smashes his lips on mine and kisses me with a ragged ferocity.

The feeling stirred in my stomach and exploded into fireworks as the touch of his hands brought fire to my skin.

"Payton where's Elle-" the door opened and Faith stopped talking, her jaw hanging open.

I pushed Payton off of me and Faith scoffed.

Faith shook her head and ran away from Payton's room.

"Faith!" I shout.

"Where are you going?" Payton yells as I get off the bed and go after her.

I search downstairs, the backyard, all the rooms... expect for the little girls.

I open the door hopefully, and see no Faith.

"Fuck," I mutter.

I turned to leave when I hear, "hi.."

I turn around and see the girl rubbing her eyes and stifling a yawn.

"Hey.." I say, approaching her bed and sitting on the edge.

"Why did you say a bad word?" She asks.

"What? Oh..." I said 'fuck' at the door and I guess she heard it. "Sorry."

"It's okay..." her eyes got misty. "They... they used to say bad words too."

"They?" I ask.

She started to shake a bit, and I shook my head. "It's okay, it's okay- you don't need to tell me." But I wanted to know.