•33•

can we just stop for a moment and appreciate how goddamn perfect you all are?

This chapter may be a little wild iykyk so prepare yourself

Elle-

I stepped into Payton's room and look around, not seeing him anywhere.

"Payton?..." I walked to his bathroom door, and peered in. Obviously he's not here, why do I feel like a perv?

"Payt-" I stop talking, closing my eyes as I feel a cool breath on my neck, hundreds of currents running down my body.

I turn around and see Payton's brown eyes filled with lust, his hair a beautiful tangled mess, and his face fully focused on me.

"You're in trouble," Payton said, his voice a low symphony to my ears.

"Am I now?" I can't explain the lustrous shock going through my body.

"You're lips are begging to be on mine," Payton whispered into my ear. He slowly bit down on my ear, and I shivered.

"Payton..." I rasp, my voice losing me.

He chuckled lowly under his breath. "Yes, Elle?"

"Stop teasing," I plead, putting my hands on his chest.

Payton looked me in the eyes and put his hand on my cheek, leaning in. His soft perfect lips touched mine, kissing me softly and gently.

Still kissing me, Payton picks me up and carries me to his bed.

My heart starts pounding insanely against my rib cage as he placed me on his bed and crawls on top of me, his lips moving passionately with mine.

I place my hands on his chest and he pushes himself further into the kiss, slowly grinding himself on me.

Payton pulls away, looking into my eyes. "You're a sight for sore eyes, Elle."

I blushed. "Shut up."

Payton furrowed his eyebrows. "With that attitude you're going to get it rough."

"Why don't you just show me how rough I'm going to get it then."

He raised an eyebrow. "Someone's feeling bold."

"Someone talks more and does less," I say, and grab his shoulders. "So, shut up."

Payton smirked his trademark smirk. "I see how it is." His hands found themselves underneath my back and travelled up until he could feel my bra straps around my shoulders.

I shuddered with every stroke of his finger, his touch sending me into Utopia.

Payton took my shirt off, leaving me bare in my black laced bra. His fingers touch around my leggings and he pulls them down.

"Still can't get over your body," Payton mumbles, his eyes caressing my body.

I tilt my neck back as his lips touch my neck and kiss me. He sucks on my skin gently, making me gasp from the coolness of his touch.

He undressed me passionately, touching me and looking at me like I'm some sort of miracle.

I took off his shirt and shuddered. Seeing his lean chest, his abs, suddenly pressing against my body now.