•20•

(Wait for the cue to play the song <3 )

Payton-

I pinned her to the wall, hands on either side of her, her lips smashed on mine.

I didn't even know her name, and she's ready to fuck. She's pulling me closer to her, her hands wrapped around my waist.

This didn't feel right.

I didn't feel the sensation of millions of shocks going down me, or the lust. I didn't feel me wanting her the way I wanted Elle.

No, not wanted- needed.

"You're not like her," I mumble into the kiss.

She pulled away, furrowing her eyebrows and scoffing. "What?"

"You're not like her." I run my hands through my hair. "I'm so fucked up."

"What are you talking about?" She asked, eyes wide.

I don't answer, I turn away and run out of her house.

I got to my car and turned the engine up, racing off of her driveway.

Speeding, I head to our base. I needed to get out of here.

I needed her, and I've been so stupid. I mess everything up, and when she came into my life, I messed that up too.

Not now, I just couldn't.

Elle-

"That smells so good," Jaden pretended to drool as I got the lasagna out of the oven.

"WHO WANT LASAGNA?!" I yell with a goofy smile, setting it out on the table.

"Me!" Faith screams, rushing to beat Jaden to grab a plate and shove the biggest piece in their plate.

"Pigs," I chuckled.

To demonstrate my point, Jaden and Faith started to snort like pigs.

I looked up and saw the rest of the guys coming down the stairs, wondering what the noise is about.

"No way," Hunter said. "Lasagna?!"

"Yes way." I grinned.

Chase Keith jumped on Hunters back and yelled "Get that lasagna!"

Soon everyone was hoarding my lasagna, and I started to grab the rest of the ingredients, knowing I'd have to make more.

As I was in the middle of setting the layers, I looked up and saw two lovely brown eyes staring right back into mine.

I jumped back in surprise, almost knocking down the dish.

Everyone else was talking loudly in the living room, laughing and cheering as Chase Keith and Hunter had a eating contest.

It didn't look like they were eating their food- more like they were inhaling it.

"What?" I mutter, continuing to make it.