Chapter 13: A Fablouis Dress and How to Deal with an Asshole

*Kristen's POV*

Me and the girls finally got to the mall after a 25 minute car ride. We all linked arms and ran inside. We found a giant Top Shop and bolted inside. I know I was acting like a silly little teenage girl, but hey can't a 19 year old girl have fun!? I told the girls to go find cute cloths they liked and to meet me in the dressing rooms. They agreed and went off one way while I went to find some cute cloths of my own. 

Half an hour later I rushed to the dressing rooms with an arm full of cloths and shoes. The girls came in right after me with the same amount of cloths laghing their heads off. We smiled at each other and went to get changed into out first outfit. 

After awhile of trying on cloths and desiding if we liked them on eachother or not we all ran out of clothing. Just when I was about to grab the cloths I liked and pay, Lottie rushed out of the dressing room.... dress in hand. 

"Krissy!" she yelped even though I was right infront of her. I chuckled a little then pushed her back a few feet so my ear drums wouldn't burst. 

"Yes Lottie?" I asked still laughing. 

"Me and Fizzy think you should try this on!" she said shoving the dress tawrds me. I took it and scanned it over observing all of it's details. It was a short black strappless silk dress. It had an extended see-through skirt in the back and to finish it off it had a thin gold belt around it. I looked at the dress one more time then at the two girls standing infront of me grinning. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't see why not." I finally said. They jumped up and down exidedly. I walked back into the dressing room and pulled the dress over my head. I striatened it out and looked in the mirror. Tightening the belt a little I smiled. The dress didn't exentuate my curvs but made them lok just right. It also didn't make my butt look too big and made my boobs look bigger than they were. I gave it a quick spin then walked out to see Fizzy and Lottie's mouths drop open. "You like?" I aksed while spinning around. 

"Um... We LOVE!" Fizzy said excitedly. I giggled and spun once more. 

"Thanks girls" I said streching out my arms for a hug. They ran into to me nad hugged me back. "Now let me change and we can go pay." I said pulling back. They nodded and sat back down. 

Once I changed and gathered all the cloths I liked, including the dress, we walked out and down the  isle's tawrds the register.

When we finished paying in all we were walking around the mall a little more when someone stopped us. "Excuse me" said a huskier voice. I glanced up to see a tanned fit man around my age. He was tall around 6 foot. He had dark stawberry blonde hair that was buzz cut; he was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with skinny jeans and blue polo shoes. He reminded me of someone I used to know. I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Yes?" I finally answered. He gave me a genuin smile. The girls looked at me confused and I gave them the same look back. 

"Sorry to inturupt your shopping but, by chance are you Kristen Gara?" He asked. My name hadden npt been siad on the news yet so I don't know how he knew me. But there was something about the way he said my name that brought me back to my days in school. I nodded my head slightly. 

"Um... yes why?" I asked still confused. My linked arms with the girls tightened.

"I knew it! I'm Jo. Jo Benri." I had to stop myself from dropping everything in my hands. 

"W-w-what are you doing here?" I stuttered. He smiled again. 

"So you remember me?" He asked. I nodded. see Jo Benri was my best friend when we were 3 up until we were 8. Then we lost tough for awhile. In grade 8 he was my lab partener in sience. He never actually new I existed though. I was compleatly in love with him up until a few months before I met Lou. He broke my  heart and didn't even care. My shock all of a sudden turned to anger. 

"What do you want?!" I spat. "How the hell did you even find me!?"  He looked shocked at my sudden out burst. 

"Kristen....." He finally said reaching out to tough my cheek. 

"NO!" I said sternly. "I know how you found me. You saw the news didn't you?" He didn't respond. "Exactly. You only want me because I'm taken." I spat all smart ass like. Hehehe I quoted my own boyfriends song.  I started pulling the girls away when he called after me. 

"Krissy! No! I love you!" he yelled making me stop. I told the girls to stay there. I put my bags down and spun around walking tawrds him. 

"Jo look. Like I said you only want me because I'm taken." I yelled in his face. He looked at me blankly. "Who am I going out with. Proove my point" I said while jabbing my finger in his chest. He looked down at his feet. 

"Louis Tomlinson of One Direction" he whispered to the floor. 

"Exactly. Now get over your self and stop breaking girls hearts then chacing after them!" I spat coldly. He slightly nodded but didn't move. I took my heel and stomped on his foot. I smirked slightly as I strut away tawrds the girls. They walked over handing me my bags. "That's how you handly an asshole my darlings" I said smiling as we walked away to the car. They smiled up at me as we got in the car with all our newly bought cloths, including the dress....

Hello darlings! Ok so ik it was kinda short but I like it. What do you think? So honestly that was some rock hard edvie right there. That is indeed how you handle an asshole. Ok so no 1D news so I guess that's it. Love you all! Don't forget to 

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND FAN! Love Yeas! <3 xx