Chapter 12: Did your mum get to you?

*Kristen's POV*

The next day me and Louis stayed inside all day watching all the Grease movies. We had just sent Louis' mum out to get a newspaper or magazine to see if Hannah was legit or not. We were half way through the second movie when I got a text from Hallie. I smiled and opened it. 

From Hallie, that sexy lady<3

Turn on your telly right now! News mother fucka!

I shook my head and read it again. Yup I read it right.... I hit Louis' arm and pointed at the text. He nodded and paused the movie turning on the news. Long behold there was a picture of me and Lou kissing at the park the other day. "Turn it up Lou" I said ansiously. He did so. As the reporter was talking there were different pictures of me and Lou either holding hands hugging, and even the one from yesterday when Hannah snapped the picture of me on his back. I wasn't really focusing on what the reporter was saying until she said something that erked me. 

"Do our eyes deceive us? Is pop sensation Louis Tomlinson from One Direction finally over his sad break up with ex girlfriend Eleanor Calder of a year? Looks like he might have moved on. But question is. How long has Louis been hiding his new girl? And Is this girl just a fallback? Does she just want his money? Look out directioners yet another girl is taking your spot with Louis." the reporter said. I grabbed the remote from Louis hand and shut the telly off. He looked at me with concerned eyes. 

"Are you ok love?" he asked putting his hand on my knee. I breathed in deep and rolled my eyes. "You know I love you and your not just my fallback girl, right?" He asked/stated. I nodded.

"You know that I just don't want you for your money" I said in a simlar tone. He nodded and pulled me close. I snuggled up to his chest. "I love you Lou" I said into his chest.

"I love you too" He repllied kissing the top of my head. Just then Louis' mum came in the front door. We both looked up. 

"I got a newspaper." She said calmly. We nodded and Louis stuck his hand out for it. 

"We already saw the news. Lemmy just say that wasn't too nice. I'm sure the paper is just the same." I said getting up. "You want help Jay?" I asked pointing at the grocery bags. 

"Sure thanks love" she replied handing me some bags. We walked to the kitchen. "Are you ok?" she asked. I gave her a confused look. "I read over the paper" she said. I nodded.

"To be honest Jay, I'm not the happiest person in the world right now." I said calmly. She nodded. "But you wanna know the truth?" she nodded again. "I love Louis and that's really the only reason I'm going to put up with all this." I finished. She smiled.

"That's really nice to here Krissy. You know as many times as Eleanor or Hannah was here they never once said to me personally that they loved Louis." Jay said frowning a little. I nodded looking at the clock. It was half two. 

"Hey Jay? You want me to go get the girls from school?" I asked. She looked over at the clock. 

"Goodness is it really that late? Sure you could. But you do know they have a bus right?" She asked. I nodded. 

"Yea but I want to." I said walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Lou?" I asked. He looked up. "I'm going to pick the girls up from school, ok?" He simpily nodded and gave me a peck on the lips. I walked out the door into the brisk October air. Walking to Louis car I unlocked it and hopped in turning on the heat right away.

I headed to the high school first to pick up Fizzy and Lottie. When I got there I texted them to come out front. When they came out and saw Lou's car they screamed and ran to it. Rolling down the window I said, "Hey girls". 

"Krissy!" They squeeled. 

"Well get in! We still need to go get Phoebe and Dasiy." I said unlocking the car. Lottie hopped in front and Fizzy in the back. "So girls. On the way here I came up with a plan" I said as we drove off to get the twins. They turned to me listening intently. "Once we get the twins, we droop them off at home. Then how about we go on a shopping spree?" I asked. They squeeled. "So you like the idea?" I finished. 

"Yes!" They said at the same time. I laughed and turned on the raido. 

After we picked the twins up from the junoir school we were on are way back to the house. We were laughing and singing along to the raidio when LWWY came on. We all looked at each other and started laughing. Once we sobered up we sang along. The song ended just as we pulled into the driveway. I clicked the radio off and we all got out. Phoebe and Dasiy ran into the house while me Fizzy and Lottie walked normaly. I walked in last as I got attacked by the twins.

*Louis' POV* (Hour earlier)

Krissy had just left to go get my sisters from school when mum called me into the kitchen. I walked in and she was still putting groceries away. I started helping as I said, "You called?." She nodded. 

"Do you love Kristen?" she asked. I was shocked that she had just come out and asked that, but I saw it comming sooner or later. I nodded.

"A lot actually, mum" I said.

"Good. She loves you too. And you better not let her go." She stated.

"Were you talking to her earlier?" I asked. She smiled.

"Not one of your girlfirends before Kristen has said to me that they loved you before that they loved you." She said still grinning like a cheshire cat. We talked until we put all the groceries away. We heard the front door open and close seconds later.

(Present time)

Assuming it was Kristen and the girls mum pointed to the doorway and said, "Go tell her you love her." I chuckled a little and walked away tawrds the living room to see Krissy on the floor playing with the twins. I silently laughed as I plunged myself ontop of her. She twisted around and laughed.

"That was so nessisary?" she asked. I grinned and nodded.  Leaning in I pressed my lips against hers. She smiled into it but pulled back. 

"I love you" I said to her. She smiled. 

"Did your mum get to you?" She asked. I smiled back innocently. "I love you too" she finished. 

"That's what I like to here..... But get up off that floor!" We both looked up to see my mum standing in the hallway laughing. We each turned a crimson red, but laughed it off as we got up. Krissy looked at her phone. 

"Oh, I promised Fizzy and Lottie I would take them shopping. It's going to get too late if we don't go now." she said. I smiled and handed her money. "Lou no." she said. I nodded pushing the money tawrds her. She shook her head and held up her credit card. "I have enough on here it's fine" she said. I shrugged and put my hands up. 

"Ok, ok" I said. She smiled and called the girls down stairs. They came down and skipped over to us. 

"Ready?" she asked. They nodded and began walking outside. "Get your damn jackets!" she screamed at them. They laughed and went and got them from upstairs. 

"Your going to make a great mum someday" I said laughing. She blushed as I pulled her close in a hug. She looked up and me and pecked my lips. I pecked hers back which quickly became a passionate snog. We pulled back and saw Fizzy and Lottie standing there giggling. Krissy blushed somemore as I gave them a quick glare. 

"Let's go" Krissy finally said. They nodded and walked out the door.\

Hello my lovlies! Did everyone like the chapter? I know it's kind of like down time in the story right now but I promise it's going to get so much better! Do you guys think I should ass more romance into it? Idk give me your oppinions. Ok well I don't think I have any 1D related news so yea we're good. Ok well don't forget to

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND FAN! <3  xx