Chapter 14: Soldier

*Kristen's POV*

It had been a month at Louis' house and we were going to leave soon. Where I don't know but we were..... I was sitting in bed thinking about where we were going when Lou walked in and with no shirt on. I looked up and smiled. "You ok love?" he asked. I nodded and cuddled up to his warm chest as he scooted into bed. "Have you been on Twitter resently?" he asked worriedly. Come to think about it I actually hadn't been on twitter at all lately. I shook my head. "Oh ok" he finished before kissing my head and falling asleep. Once he was compleatly asleep I reached over to the bedside table and picked up my phone. I clicked on twitter and saw that I had 1,000 new follwers. I smiled and continued scrolling down my page. There were some really cute comments about me and Lou, but then I got to the worse ones.

Fuck u, u little gold digger!

You don't even really love Louis

Wow you little slut ur dating a gay guy! Leave him to us Directioners.

I have to say I wanted to burst into tears at these comments but I couldn't help but giggle at the last one. I hit the reply button on it and quickly typed back.

Lol. Ur funny! If you were even a Directioner u would know that he is NOT gay!

I sent it and kept scrolling. There were some other comments calling me a slut and a bitch, I couldn't help let out a small squeek as a tear rolled down my cheek. Louis rolled over and growled at me. I quickly wipped the tear away and x-ed out of twitter on my phone. "Are you ok babe?" Louis asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yep" I said a little to quickly. Lou sat up and scooted over to me.

"Your not ok love. I can see it in your eyes" he said as he pulled me over to him. I cuddled into his chest and sighed. "Now what's tell Boobear what's wrong" he said. I giggled a little. He was recreating the night we met. I plopped inbetween his legs so his arms were now around my waist and my head was settled back on his shoulder.

"Boo I went on Twitter" I sighed. He sighed back in response.

"How bad did it get?" he asked trying to stay calm.I got my phone back out and showed him the one tweet. He laughed a little at my response. As he put my phone back down I spun around and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Boo. I love you and I don't care what they say" I said giving him a peck on the lips. He nodded hesitantly.

"Are you sure? Cuz-" He started.

"No. Some of the fans are really sweet and nice and I'm not going to have you lose any just because of a little bit of hate." I said after cutting him off.  He nodded again.

"Just know I love you and if anyone hurts you I'll take your pain." He began to sing the last part. "I know you don't believe it. But I said it and I still mean it. When you heard what I told you" He continued singing.

"When you get worried I'll be your soldier!" We harmonized. I laughed and fell into his chest."I mean it" he said finally. I looked up confused. "That if anyone ever does anything to hurt you, I'll be there" He said inbetween pecking my lips. I smiled as the snog deepened. I loved Louis and I knew that he would never leave me.

Vas Happening my little lovlies!? Sorry for the short chapie but I have such bad writers block! If you have any sugestions message me or comment. Oh who herd about Niall official getting his braces off in the new year!? Hehehe I liked his crooked teth but I guess if he wants them strait its ok. Did you guys like his crooked teeth? I think they were sexy. Ok so don't forget to

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND FAN!  Love yeas!!!! <3