Chapter 9: Oh, No

Heyyyyyo! Sorry for not updating in awhile, lots of stuff to do! Ok so i love this chapter to much! Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to

COMMENT

RATE &

FANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333

*Louis POV*

After getting Kristen's bags we headed outside to the back of the airport where the limo was waiting to take us back home. I realeased Kristen's hand and opened the door for her, gesturing for her to get in.

Once in the limo Kristen acted compleatly normal as if the limo wasn't a suprise or anything different. "Kris, you don't seem suprised that we have a limo picking us up." I said making it come out as almost a question.

"Oh, yea well my grandparents used to own a limo company, so I'm kinda used to the whole limo factor thing." she replied simply.

"Full, of suprises arn't you love?" I stated while pulling her closer to me. She gladly slid closer cuddling up to me. Her head was reasting on my chest for about 10 minutes when i lifted her chin up, making her look at me, and asked her, "Love, you can never go more then 5 minutes with out talking, and plus we havn't seen eachother in awhile. Are you ok?"

She hesitated to answer. "Ummm, well..... yea I'm fine. Nothing that could be a problem anymore....... i think." she mumbled the last part.

"What was that, Krissy?" I asked even though i clearly heard her.

"Um" was her only reply.

"Kristen Gara you know you can tell me anything, out with it." I demanded calmy.

"Ok, well yea see on the plane about two hours into the flight when we stoped in Austrailia this guy got in the seat next to me and well he kinda turned out to be the one of two guys that I couldn't want there less,"

"Don't tell me it was Mike, because if he ever tried anything eve-"

"That's the thing. It wasn't exactly Mike, but it was..... was..." she gulped obviously keeping back tears. " It was his brother, Rob. He's the father of the girl that Mike..... well yea. Let's just say last time we saw eachother we didn't end things on a good note, and this time we ended them even worse." At this point Kristen had started sobbing and leaned into my chest. So that was what she ment by everything was fine now that I was here. As I rubbed small circles on her back she slowly stopped crying and looked up at me.

"Say no more. There's nothing else to say. Nothings going to happen to you, I promise I will protect you. There's nothing to worry about." I said calmly. I ment every word I said. I will protect her from what ever, there will never be anything to worry about EVER again. She said nothing and just stared into my eyes. I smirked and leaned into kiss her, but she put her hand on my chest. I looked at her questioningly.

"I love you" she said removing her hand as if signaling for me to kiss her now. I did so and leaned in. Our lips met and fireworks were sent through my body. Every kiss we have is like our first kiss again, but speacial in it's own way. As the kiss deepened I pulled back quickly and sexily said "I love you too" back then continued the kiss. We were on the long side of the limo. I began to lay Kirsten down, fumbling with her bra. She ran her fingers through my hair slightly tugging on parts here and there, causing me to let out a small moan in the back of my throught. She smiled into the kiss amused that she could do this to me. I wasn't going to let her get away with that. I moved my kisses down her neck to her colar bone as i removed my hands from cradling her so now almost all my weight was on her. I moved my hands up and down her bare thighs, then slowly up her bum to her lower back moving her hips as closer to mine so there was absolutly no space inbetween  them. After minustes of continueously pressing her hips closer and closer so we were now bone to bone she let out a moan. I smiled and pulled away knowing that we would arive home soon. Kristen understood and sat up still looking into my eyes.

"Satisfied?" she asked smirking. I shook my head and chuckled at her. The car stoped and the door flew open just as my phone buzzed, i would get it later.

"We're here Mr.Tomlinson" the driver spoke. I nodded and said we could take it from here as we hopped out of the limo to get Krissy's bags out of the trunk.

We walked up to the door and I unlocked it seeing as nobody was home, they we're probally out grocery shopping.We walked up stairs to my room and Kristen stopped but with a smirk on her face."Does your room have a lock?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yea but- wait"

"Thats all I needed to know" she said spinning around and locking the door.God I love this girl.

*Kristen's POV*

We walked into Louis room and I stopped right as I entered seeing his bed, wow Kristen stop with the dirty mind set! I smirked, "Does your room have a lock?" I asked unsure of what his reaction would be.

"Yea but- wait" I didn't let him finish prossesing what I was doing and spun around locking the door saying "thats's all I needed to know". Once I spun around I ran tawrd the bed jumping onto it flipping around to face Lou. He smirked and jumped next to me leaning into kiss me. I giggled and kissed him back, but it seems like Lou had other plans. I rolled on top of him and he reached up and tickled me making me fall on top of him. I broke the kiss and hiccuped with laughter as Lou fipped on top of me now and tickled me more.

"Lou! St- st- st- stop!" I giggled.

"Not until you say I'm the ultimate sexy carrot god" He whispered suductivly in my ear.

"Never! And are you trying to suduce me?"

"What makes you think that?" he replied lifting up my shirt and tickling me more.

"That!" I giggled!

"Exactly" he whispered suductivly again.

"Ok, ok! You the ultimate sexy carrot god!" I laughed so hard my sides hurt and I was tearing up.

"Good" he said pulling my shirt back down and plopping next me. I cuddled up next to him as he read his metions from fans.

"There so sweet" I said not seeing one bit of hate.

"Ik, thats what makes me love them almost as much as I love you." he turned his head and whispered lingering his lips on my neck. With that I fell asleep with a smile on my face, and his words ringing threw my head.

*Louis' POV*

Kristen had fell asleep and I had finished reading most of my mentions from today. I was about to drift to sleep to when my phone viberated. It was a text from the one person I least expected it from.

Boo. We need to talk, like now!

and the one from earlier

Louis, Ik you wanted to focus on ur music and all but it's been years since then and well we just need to talk. And soon because I'm falling apart with out you......

<3 Hannah

What did she want! No way were we getting back together, I have Kristen. I sent her a text back

Look Han, Ik you wanna talk but tell me right now, r u going to ask me to get back together?

I almost imedeatly got a text back.

Ummmm yea.......

Uh- oh. I didn't want to hurt her again. But this wasn't happening.