Chapter 15: Paris Away!

*Louis' POV*

We were leaving today. Kristen still doesn't know where we are going but I want to make it a surprise. Me and the boys have 3 more months left of vacation before we leave for another tour. I was going to make this the most romantic few months we have ever had; especially after what has been happening with Hannah and the paps. Where we were going the news wouldn't have reached there yet. So we were in the clear for a little while. 

I looked down at Krissy as I felt her shift in her sleep. Tightening my arms around her, I bent down and pecked her cheek letting my lips linger for more than necessary. She shifted again but this time she turned her head to peck my lips. I smiled into the snog as it deepened. We pulled back breathing a bit heavier then usual. "Good morning beautiful" I finally said. She smiled and pecked my lips again. 

"Sooooo Tommo. Are you ever going to tell where we're going?" she asked. I grinned and pulled her closer to my bare torso. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head on my chest. 

"You don't need to know right now. All you need to know is that it's only going to be me and you and a giant king size feather bed." I said keeping the secret destination discreet. 

"Well than. You might just have to pick out my cloths for me since I don't know where we're going." she said smirking. 

"Wayyyyy ahead of you love" I said winking. She gave me a questioning look as I got up out of bed. I ran over to the now empty closet and pulled out a Top Shop bag. She smiled and just the slightest tint of pink crept onto her cheeks. She sat up as I began to pull the cloths I bought for her out of the bag. There was a plain black short sleeve shirt that was just short enough to show her stomach a bit. To go with that I also bought her dark wash, bell bottom, low cut jeans to show her stomach even a little more. But to go on top of that  got her a bright red flannel trench coat and black wedges so she wouldn't trip on the bottom of the jeans. Every item I pulled out her smile got bigger and bigger, but i wasn't done yet. To top it off I pulled out a red beret the same color as the jacket. Her smile got so big I was positive that it couldn't get any bigger with out hurting.

"Lou. Does this mean what I think it means?" she finally asked hopefully. I nodded.

"Pour ma chérie Paris" (to paris my darling). I said happily. Her smile got even bigger, if that was  possible. She leaped out from under the covers and jumped into my arms..... literally. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she grabbed the back of my neck and smashed her lips against mine. We melted into a deep snog as I pushed her back onto the bed. I slid my tongue across her bottom lip. She playfully denied access  many times. I smiled into the snog as I nibbled on her bottom lip. She gasped even though she knew it was comming. I slid my tounge into her mouth. I played with the bottom of her shirt slowly lifting it up. She finally finished my job and took the shirt off her self. I ran my hands along her back, but never once actually tuching her bra. Krissy's hands finally reached the waist band of my boxers when we heard the front door slam and the sound of the girls running upstairs. We pulled back instently and slipped back under the covers. We were both breathing heavily as Krissy wetn to slip her shirt back on. I stopped her and shook my head. I gently took the shirt out of her hands and pulled her closer to me. We heard the foot steps pass and we both sighed. 

"So Paris huh?" Kristen said exidedly. I nodded. 

"Go get dress the plane leaves in three hours and it takes and hour to get there" I said tapping her bum. She giggled and skipped away with her new cloths. 

*Kristen's POV*

I looked at my self one more time in the mirror and smiled. Louis was the best boyfriend ever. He bought me this amazing outfit and for where? PARIS! of all places. I might hate surprises but with him..... they were worth it.