CHAPTER VII

For 6 days I wasn’t sure if we were a couple or not, for 6 days I had to stay without her. “Where did she go? I wonder what is she doing now? What’s happening” I remember one day I was walking in the park with my mum, those days I tried harder to be patient and wait for her, but I was so sad “Maybe she wants to leave me…” I thought.
When she came back she was really sorry, and I told her it’s nothing, I told her I thought she wanted to go away and she told me “No not at all” she was just so busy, she was becoming busier and busier, she said herself. On that day since I was uncertain about what our relationship had become I told her “Hey, I know this maybe is a bit sudden, but do you want to be my girlfriend?”
She said it was ok for her, but that she would have been so busy and that she would have had always less time to talk.. but I told her I didn’t care, that I wanted to be her boyfriend anyway. She accepted and we became a couple that night, she had to go to bed and I told her “I love you very much” and she, blushing, replied me the same “love you too” She went to bed, we were going together in a new age of our life.
Those were good times, the good times in which we were a couple but still talking like when we were friends, joking, laughing, sharing songs to each other.. but that was what I didn’t like about it at the time.. even my mum when she read our conversation said it looked more like the conversation between two friends.. when would we have been more? When would we have been a true couple? If only we could talk more, I would have told her and shown her the world!....
April came back, it was again 16th of April and I told Jiwoo that a year passed from the day we met each other for the first time. “Oh really? A year has passed already? Oh time passed so fast!..” she said. And then I told her about Kamille, I told her that if he didn’t tell me that I had to live my life at the fullest, if he didn’t convince me to tell her that I love her, we would haves still been just friends. “He is like our Cupid” I said, and she was very happy, she said he was our saviour! She said she remembered that my best friend was Filipino, she remembered about him and she always will.