Chapter 24: The Meet-Up

I'm here. At the park.

"Hey, SweetPea.." I hear behind me.

As soon as he put his hands on my shoulders, I automatically remember all the horrible times with him and flinch.

James jumps over the bench I was sitting on and sits next to me.

"James."

"Yes, SweetPea?"

"W- why are we here?"

"Oh" he begins to chuckle. "We're hear for our first date."

"F- first d- date?"

"Yea, see. What you're gonna do is play as my little girlfriend until those boys get tired of us, and drift away."

"No."

He looks at me, that evil look in his eye as if he has something more menacing to say.

"Well, if you don't..."

I gulp.

"Then I'll call a Mental Institution... remember what you did?"

Oh yea. Did I mention that the only way I could barely survived the circumstances with him back then, was to cut? No? Well, didn't think it mattered due to the fact that I've been clean from that stuff since he was put in jail.

"Doesn't matter how long ago it was, if I tell them you're unstable and send them pictures as proof, they will surely lock you up in the house of crazy."

"W-why, James? Why are you doing this t-to me." My throat begins to get choked up from the urge of crying.

"Because, I want you to be punished for putting me away. Plus, that Mattia dude seemed to be a little too close to you and I'm not over you yet."

"Mattia? He's with Taylor. Plus, why don't you just date someone else? I mean, there are other women who would love to be with you."

"Don't know. Guess you're just my favorite." He replies, wrapping his arm around me. "So, when the guys want to hang out, you will tell them that you're gonna bring someone and that someone will be me."

"Seems easy.."

"Oh, did I mention that you will have to introduce me as your boyfriend, and make it seem like we're actually dating? Soo.. kisses, hugs, me spending the night, us sharing beds."

HELLL NO.

"Ok."

Just then my phone gets a notification.

——————————————————————————
                          New Message: Mattia🤪
Mattia🤪: Hey, the guys want to go bowling, you coming?

Y/n: Sure, do you guys mind if I bring someone along..?

Mattia🤪: We're cool with it, we're all meeting at my house. @ 6pm

Y/n: sounds good, ttyl
——————————————————————————

Great.

"So...?"

"It was the guys, they want to go bowling."

"Ouu! I love bowling, I'll pick you up."

And with that, James leaves.

-15 minutes later-

I unlock my front door, go upstairs, and collapse on my bed.

UGHH NOT AGAINNN

I begin to cry, before falling asleep.

-time lapse to 5pm-