Chapter 9

Author's P.O.V. 
Shadow: 
Come to my house so we can finish the project. 

Sonic looked at his phone and sighed. He was still mad at Shadow for telling Fleetway where he was at and was still feeling like shit for their agreement, he felt more depressed than ever. He put his phone away and dashed to his house then knocked on the door.

The door opened and Shadow looked at the smaller one with an expression he never had before, he didn't want him in his house, but he didn't want to fail either so he had to do it. 

"Come in, I have to go in two hours so this will be quick." He said sternly and let the smaller hedgehog walk in, he looked very mad.  

Sonic rolled his eyes, he didn't even look at him and walked in. He went to sit down on the couch and pulled out the laptop.

The ebony one did the same and started typing on his laptop, the silence was deafening in the living room as they did the project, but half way through Shadow spoke up. 

"I thought you changed schools to get way from Fleetway." 

"That was one of the reasons but thanks to you, he found me." He rolled his eyes and kept going through the notes. 

"Excuse me?" Shadow raised a brow, getting mad at the attitude Sonic had. "Thanks to me?" 

"Oh come on. You're the only one I have even talked to, and told about Fleetway. You made me do things I didn't want to just because you hate me and I am STILL AN IDIOT to let you not get in trouble. You hate me and I know you did that just to get me MORE hurt than I already was from what YOU WERE DOING TO ME!" Sonic snapped then he rubbed his face, they were tears streaming down his muzzle. He shook his head. "You know what? I don't care if you tell others, you'll get in trouble with the guards. I'm done. I don't care if I fail." He started getting his stuff to leave, but before he reached the door, he was pinned on the wall by Shadow. 

"I did NOT tell that guy where you lived." He growled. "I didn't do it to get you hurt because I hate you!" His ear was twitching from how mad he was. "If you don't believe me, then that's your fucking problem." He pulled away and crossed his arms. "Leave my house. NOW. and don't EVER dare to even look at me again, bitch." 

"How could I believe someone who keeps hurting girls just because he is horny." He grabbed his stuff. "Don't worry, I won't ever do such a thing, asshole." He dashed off. 

"Such a fucking idiot!" Shadow growled and slammed the door then walked to his room. "He thinks I told him where he lives at." He started talking to himself. "I'm sure that guy will be worse than me." He scoffed then growled at the thought. "I don't care if he does, he's just a stupid Prince who thinks he owns everyone. His Mother wouldn't even be alive without me." 

Sonic dashed off to his house and broke down once he slammed the door to his room. He locked in and laid down, he didn't care if anyone was home. 

"Sonic?!" Manic gasped and jumped at the sudden noise then ran to his brother's room. "Bro! What happened?!" He dropped his ears. 

Sonic walked to the door as soon as he calmed down and shook his head. "Nothing. I'm fine." He stuttered. 

"You sure...?" The green hedgehog said softly. "Did you fight with someone?" 

"Shadow pissed me off." He rolled his eyes. 

"What did he do this time? He didn't get Sonia, right?" Manic's ears perked up. "Righ?!" 

"No, I confronted him about him telling Fleetway where we go to school. I snapped at him and he snapped at me." He rolled his eyes. 

"What? He told Fleetway? But how... Why,,,?" MAnic was confused. "Are you and Fleetway together now?" He rubbed his face as he tried to understand what's going on.