Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V.
"This thing you put on my neck itches." Manic groaned as he walked in the school.

"Don't touch it." The pink hedgehog lightly glared at her brother. "If you don't want the hickeys to be seen."

"Stop complaining and lets go before we are late!" Sonic grabbed his siblings' hand and quickly dashed to the school and sighed in relief when he barely heard the first bell ring. "We barely made it." He mumbled and let go of his siblings, it was clear he wasn't having a good day and when he wasn't having a good day, he would snap at others and act as if he were at the castle. Though, this time Sonic was trying to remain calm but his expression said otherwise.

"Calm down, Sonic. I told you, we'll find the phone." Sonia lowered her ears. "Did something else happen?" She didn't know what to do to help the azure hedgehog.

Sonic shook his head at this as he began walking to class. "No, I'm just stressed out."

"Okay..." Sonia lowered her ears slightly, worried about her brother.

The azure one kept a straight face as he walked inside the classroom and sat down. He sighed and waited for the teacher to walk in and start class.

Soon after, the ebony hedgehog walked in the classroom with his friends by his side, he glanced at the triplets then sat down on his seat when the teacher walked in.

Sonic looked at Shadow's back and then looked away, he still couldn't believe that he had a crush on him. He wanted to text Fleetway so he could forget about his crush. He knew it was a really bad idea but he didn't care.

~~~
"Oh! I just remembered!" Manic gasped as they watched TV, it was evening and the sun was setting. "Scourge said he knows a good bar around here, wanna go?" He looked at his brother. "It's Friday so we don't have to worry about the hangover tomorrow."

"Sure, I need to get my mind off things either way." He finally agreed to go with his brother without complaining.

"Sonic, I'm really worried about you, you're acting very strange." The pink hedgehog looked at her azure brother. "Please tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing, I'm just stressed out about my phone. That's it." He confessed. "Are we going?" He looked at his brother.

"Yep." Manic chuckled.

"Don't drink too much..." Sonia sighed. "Please."

"Yeah, we won't." Sonic walked outside of the house and waited for Manic to tell him where it was at. "Is it far from here?" He asked.

"Not really, it's like, ten minutes from here." The green hedgehog shrugged.

"What way?" He asked so he could take them there. "Is Scourge going?" He asked since Manic would usually leave him if Scourge was there.

"Yes." Manic chuckled. "I'm not going to get wasted, don't worry about leaving you alone again." He smiled sheepishly.

"Alright." The azure one nodded and grabbed his brothers hand then dashed around looking for the bar. He then stopped once he saw it and let go of his brother.

"Thanks." Manic laughed and walked in the bar, looking for his boyfriend. "I promise you that you'll forget about everything that bothers you immediately.

"We will see about that." He chuckled, he had never gotten drunk before.

When the green one found his boyfriend, he walked to him and sat beside him. "Hey~" He chuckled and kissed his cheek and grabbed his drink from him. "How long were you waiting?"

"Hey babe~" He smirked and tried to grab the drink again but wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. "I've been here for a while now."