Party Night

"you know, it might be a good thing that they went out and left the house for us.. and my sleepy brother." berlin chuckled.

🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹

I walk behind Berlin... I open my mouth about to call for him, not really knowing what to say.

I suddenly feel a hand grabbing me by my arm. Turning me to the other side.

"Hey sis" Nairobi pulled me towards her smiling at me.

She gave a gaze to Berlin before he looked back at us... smirked and went inside his room.

I looked at him blushed and then back at Nairobi.

"h... Hey, what is it, Nairobi?" I got caught off guard.

"what were you going to do?" she said seriously.

"I was going to the kitchen to grab something to eat" I gulped and tried to stay composed.

She smiled forgetting about it and pulled me inside her room.

"Shhh...keep it a secret. tonight is the night" she excitedly held my hands in hers.

"What... Do you mean? "I shrugged not really understanding, I looked deeply into her eyes.

"there's a Night club in the area, it's hosting a party" she hushed trying to compose her excitement.

"and...? We aren't supposed to leave remember?" I said and seconds later Tokyo stormed in the room laughing her ass off for some reason.

"let's go! We are finally going out" she approached us trying to maintain a low voice.

"first of all. what are you wearing? " I looked at her and laughed, she really did prepare herself for one hell of a party.

"ahh, girl, what are you waiting for? get dressed up too instead of staring, you've never been to a party before or what?" Tokyo stood in front of me inspecting and mocking me.

"you've got the wrong idea about me, I don't do these stuff" I laughed it off awkwardly.

"but deep inside you want to huh? you're just too shy" she and Nairobi laughed and Denver stormed in

"I'm not shy! I just don't like them" I said

"but you like to... Nevermind" she swallowed her words and laughed.

Denver did a little dance in the middle of us.

"where did you get this fancy jacket from Denver? You obviously can't afford such thing" Nairobi said while she approached her closet to select her clothes.

I immediately recognised the jacket... How couldn't I, it was Berlin's.

I was about to open my mouth and act all protective of his stuff, but I stopped myself.

"it's Berlin's jacket, he's got so many I don't think he would need this one for tonight" he laughed.

"Why does he even wear them around the house, the man thinks he's a mafia boss or something "tokyo laughed.

"that's stealing though..." I interrupted them looking at Denver.

"I'm giving it back, don't worry about his stuff" Denver stepped Infront of me and leaned closer to my face. Clearly annoyed.

I looked back and Rio got in. Denver stepped back clearing his throat.

"is everyone ready? The professor is asleep already. talk about being early to bed, Nobody could beat him" Rio stepped closer. Hushing and giggling.