Back To Typical Life

Me and the professor got into the car, with a heavy heart I decided to take one last look at the window where berlin loved to stand.

My heart ached as the car began moving and my eyes landed on him... Slowly getting far away from his presence.

I looked straight again and stared out through the window, air blowing on my face gently reminding me of his breath.

"miss Paris, are you ok?" the professor said and gave me a quick gaze.

"Yeah I'm just nervous about everything" I smiled gently at him.

"stick to everything we learned and we will be ok" he reassured.

"Hopefully it all goes well"

"I know what you have with Berlin, don't let it distract you, well I obviously can't control you, adults... But I will tell you to use your liking for my brother as a motive to do everything perfectly" he said calmly.

I stared at him baffled, but I simply knew I couldn't lie to him, he just knew.

"I'm sorry professor, love is hard to control."

"that's why I've kept away from it for so long, I honestly can't predict how love or a relationship could change things, so I feel better being on the safe side," he said with a sad giggle.

"Yeah, I totally understand you... That's how I used to be as well, afraid of giving my heart to anyone, but there's that moment where it just clicks for you and you're not afraid anymore, I hope it happens to you with the right person" I patted his shoulder gently and he blushed.

"yeah... We will see about that" he said and we continued the drive until we finally reached blocks away from my home.

"take care Paris, and don't forget, day zero is in 2 months exactly from today," he said

"How can I forget such a day, hopefully, I will be working there by then"

"they will accept you don't worry until we meet again Paris"

I grabbed out my stuff and stepped out the car" see you on some kind of island!"

I said and I waved him goodbye.

I walked on the pavement thinking about how to meet my family.

I finally stand in front of the door, I try to muster up some courage and I began knocking on the door.

Moments later my mum opens the door and gives me the strongest hug in the world.

"mum... I missed you so much" I hugged her back.

"I didn't expect you at all...why didn't you call or anything, I would have prepared food" mum cupped my cheeks and pulled me inside.

I looked around home, the scenery and the scent, I missed those so much.

"I'm not hungry mum it's ok, I'm just happy to be done with work for now" I patted her shoulder and we went in.

I saw my dear siblings and my dad again and they greeted me warmly.

We chatted and ate snacks until it was bedtime.

I went up to my room missing it so much. I immediately threw myself on my comfortable bed.

My mum knocked on my door a while after and got in.

"hey mum" I sat up and smiled and she sat beside me.

"liza is everything alright" she hugged me.

"yes mum, aren't you happy about the money and about seeing me"