Say "Please Master" 2

"then I will leave you to do your job Paris, we will be in the next room discussing other stuff" he left and closed the door behind him

I sit on the floor, clearing my head taking a deep breath, I do some yoga to relax.

I stare up at all these faces... People with families... Minor students... I didn't know exactly how they would react to my teammates breaking in.. How would I react? Still, I trusted the professor's word that we won't hurt anyone.

But to be honest, if it wasn't for my stupid heart falling for Berlin... I might have left all of this quicker.

I take out my rose-shaped pin and hold my hair up in a pun.

I sit on the desk, take out my Book and my pen, grab my laptop and start taking notes.

2 hours passed...I have finished up 20 hostages out of the 60.

Dedicating a page to each photo, I wrote what was close to a profile about each one.

I get up to take Down more photos to work on and pin to the book.

I hear a familiar knock on the door that makes my heart skip a beat

"Y... Yes get in" I said nervously

Berlin walks in, I just stare at him lost of words. Filled with happiness, but also fear.

He closes the door behind him and approaches me with a devilish grin

"I brought you a cup of green tea and some snacks, Paris" he puts it on the desk and comes closer wrapping his hands around my waist.

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and redder, so close I smelled his new different cologne that smell as expensive as the one I know.

"thank you Berlin that's very nice of you" I smiled nervously and averted my stare away

He ran his fingers across my cheek, I closed my eyes feeling pleasure from his intimidating touch.

"I see that you've been working hard, You should take a break carino" he looked around to the desk and the green board behind me then focused his eyes on me again.

"yes... I have, I need to do my best to make sure we all get out of there safely" right after finishing my sentence he holds my hand tightly and I look at him blushing.

"we will cariño, I assure you" I felt so safe close to him, I slowly lifted my hand to touch his cheek. I could feel my hand shaking before landing on his warm cheek.

"berlin... I'm very worried about you, everything that the professor said today... You are the only one that the gatekeepers will see... What if they identify you"

he placed his thumb on my lips... Shaking his head. I loved it so much when he did that.

"shhh...Paris, I've done way more dangerous stuff than this. now that I have you beside me, my will Is even stronger" he whispered in my ear taking a breath of my perfume, holding my hand on his heart.

"promise me you will be OK.. Or I will hate you forever. when I'm going to be waiting for the interview... I'm going to think of you every second... Waiting for you to get in without getting caught" I looked deeply in his eyes having a bit of tears

He lift my chin up gently staring deeply into my eyes and my lips. he brushed the back of his fingers on my cheek so gently it tickled, his fingers went down on my neck and he looked at me with lust.

"berlin... They are still awake aren't they" I said looking at the door worried

"they are actually, any one of them could walk in on us right now" he kissed my cheek and went down to my neck pulling my waist closer to him