Chapter 1

(A/N I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I MADE UP. ALL OTHER CHARACTERS BELONG TO STEPHENIE MEYER) 

CHAPTER 1

"There's another one?" Was the first thing I heard when I was born. A man with bronze hair and gold eyes was holding me and my sister. "Let me see them." I woman demanded. The man handed us to her. She looked at my sister first, "Renesmee and.." She looked over at me. Before she could say anything else she screamed in pain. The man took us back and handed us to a blonde girl, who then took us down the stairs. "Alice!" She called.

A petite girl with short spikey hair pranced into the room. "Is this her?" She asked running over and holding Renesmee. Then her eyes landed on me. Her jaw dropped then she smiled and grabbed me too. "She had twins!" 

There was a growl from the back of the room and we turned to see a tan boy hunched down like he was ready to attack. When his eyes met Renesmee's he fell onto the floor and just stared at her like a love struck puppy. 

*

It was a few hours after i'd been born and my family was sitting in the living room, except for my mommy and daddy. 

Rosalie laid me on her lap and started to tickle my sides. I started laughing, causing everyone else to laugh too. "You've got the most adorable laugh." Rosalie cooed holding me up and kissing my forehead. I giggled. "I wish we had something to call her." Grandma said, brushing a strand of my straight red hair behind my ear. My sister's hair is brown and curly, and her eyes are brown while mine are green.

"Hmm, what about Elizabeth after Edward's mom?" Alice suggested. "Elizabeth Alice Cullen." Rosalie said and looked over at Alice. "You want her middle name to be my name?" Alice asked.

"Yeah. You did name her, after all."

Alice smiled and grabbed me. Jacob walked in with Nessie in his arms. "She's hungry." He said sitting down beside Alice. Uncle Emmett came in with two bags of blood just in time.

He handed them to me and Nessie and we drank thirstily. After that I curled up on Rose's lap and fell asleep. 

"They're so beautiful." Someone whipsered. I opened my eyes and found myself looking up at my daddy's face. He was holding me and Nessie. Grandpa came over. "I hope you don't mind, but we named this little one." Grandpa said, stroking my cheek.

"What is it?"

"Elizabeth Alice Cullen." 

Daddy smiled and kissed my cheek, "I love it."  Nessie reached her hand up and touched his face. He got a shocked expression that then turned into amazement. "Does Elizabeth have a power?" He asked once Nessie was done. 

"Not that we know of." Jasper answered. Then I felt a weird tingling feeling in my fingers. I pulled my hand up to look at them and small flames erupted from my finger tips. Everyone stared at me. Some looked scared and some looked amazed. When I closed my hand the flames went away. 

"That was awesome!" Emmett yelled grabbing me and spinning me around. I giggled and let more flames out my finger tips. When Emmett held me against his chest his shirt caught on fire around his left shoulder. "Shit!" He yelled handing me off to Alice. No! I didn't mean to hurt him! I started crying and the sink in the bathroom right next to the living room busted. Water shot out of the broken pipe, putting out the fire on Emmett's shirt.

Everyone stared at me. I started crying and buried my face in Alice's chest. "Don't cry." Alice said stroking my hair. Nessie started crying too. Emmett grabbed me and craddled me against his chest. "It's ok, Lizzy, i'm not hurt." He said and showed me his arm where the fire had been. It looked fine. 

"Carlisle," Daddy said taking me from Emmett, "Did she make the sink explode like that?" 

"I think so." 

Daddy sat on the couch with me and Nessie. I crawled across his lap to lay next to her. We both fell asleep. 

The next time I woke up I was in the arms of a boy i'd never met. He had tan skin and jet black hair just like Jacob but he looked younger. He looked down at me and our eyes met. I'm not sure what exactly happened but I suddenly felt so safe in his arms, like he would protect me from anything and everything. 

"Seth, what just happened?" Daddy asked. "I...just... imprinted on Elizabeth." He answered sounding a little scared. I don't want him to be scared! I wrapped my arms around his neck, hoping that would make him feel better. Rosalie crossed her arms and sighed, "Great. Now both my neices got imprinted on by mutts." 

Jacob walked over with Nessie in his arms. She put her hand on my cheek and showed me images of us, Seth, and Jacob running through the forest together and then them as wolves running with us on their backs.

That night I fell asleep in Seth's arms. 

*

"Where are they?" A woman asked in a beautiful sing song voice. I'd been sleeping in grandma's lap next to Nessie. I opened my eyes and saw Daddy walk through the front door with a brown haired girl next to him. Her eyes were the same color as daddy's. That must be my mommy!

Grandma stood up and handed us to her. Daddy and Jacob were hovering beside her. "Edward, she has your eyes." Mommy said slightly holding me up. Daddy smiled, "I hope you like her name."

"What is it?"

"Elizabeth Alice Cullen." 

Mommy smiled, "I love it." Nessie touched Mommy's cheek and I knew she was showing her images. 

"What was that?" Mommy asked when Nessie pulled her hand back. "That was her gift." Grandpa answered. Mommy smiled at Nessie then looked down at me. "What's her power?" She asked.

I held out my hand and let a little flame pop out of my index finger. She seemed scared at first then smiled. I put the flame out and held my hand out to a glass of water. I made it rise then fall back into the glass.  

Jacob came over like he wanted to grab Nessie. Him and Mommy talked some while I played with the flame coming out of my fingers. Suddenly, I was handed to Rosalie and Nessie was handed to Alice. 

Mommy chased Jacob onto the front lawn. Nessie was whimpering and hiding her face in Alice's arm. Seth jumped between Mommy and Jacob, just as Mommy lunged foward. "Seth!" I cried and buried my face in Rosalie's chest. "Did she talk?" Daddy asked. Rosalie nodded. Daddy grabbed me and we went back into the house. Seth came in a few minutes later and sat on the couch next to me.

I crawled into his lap and he wrapped his arm around me. "Seth, i'm so sorry." Mommy apologized. 

"Bell, it's cool." Seth told her.

Her eyes landed on his arm around me. "Did you imprint on my daughter too?" She asked through clenched teeth. Seth nodded slowly. "Mommy, please don't hurt him again!" I begged. 

Her eyes softened and she picked me up, "I won't hurt him, sweety." She kissed my cheek and sat me back on Seth's lap. "Wait." She said. "Did you just talk?" 

I nodded. She smiled and picked me up again. "Mommy, hold me too!" Nessie whined. Mommy smiled and picked her up, "My babies can talk!"