XV

MARIA'S POV

"Maria, that's kind of a stretch.We just met Johnny."Laila said, crossing her arms.
"Well, after you guys left my house the other day, Johnny stayed behind.He tried to push up on me to get my attention off of something.I think this is it."Jah turned my face to look at him.

"And you didn't tell me about this?!"
"I was going to, but I know how you are.I defended myself, don't you worry your pretty little head, Cruella."I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

Just then, the talk of the town came running down the hallway.

"Hey, you guys.Is Summer okay!?"He asked, frantically.
"She escaped."Laila said while filing her nail.
"The fuck do you mean 'she escaped'?!"
"She's gone, nigga! Do we gotta say it in Spanish to get it through your head?"I held Jah back as he tried to size Johnny up.
"I-I didn't know.Where could she have gone?"We all rolled our eyes and looked at him.
"How the fuck are we supposed to know?"WiFi asked, bluntly.
"Have you tried calling her?"We all sighed deeply.
"Someone get this nigga away from me before I fuck him up, deadass."Jah said.

Some nurses escorted him down the hall and down to the lobby.

Could my theory possibly be right?

STOKELEY'S POV

I had my ear pressed up against the door as Maria explained her theory.She was really onto something.I went back over to my seat and tried to contact Summer through telepathy.Only a select few vampires could do it, I was hoping Summer got that skill as well.

SUMMER'S POV

"Ooh, champagne.Don't mind if I do."I popped open the champagne and sipped it, happily.I tightened the belt of my robe and went out onto my terrace to take in the crisp air of Florida.

"Summer!"I turned my head around.I could have sworn I just heard someone call my name.I shrugged it off and continued to look over the terrace.
"Summer!Say something if you can hear me!"I looked around.I didn't see anyone.
"Whoever is fucking with me.......today is not the day, homie!"I broke my glass on the edge of the terrace.I held it out in front of me for protection.
"Calm yo ass down, you ain't hurting nobody."I heard the voice say again.The only person that talks to me like that is -
"St-Stokeley?"I closed my eyes and continued to communicate with him.
"Thank god, you can hear me!Are you okay!?"
"I'm fine.How are you talking to me?"
"Through the power of telepathy.I'm glad that you're okay.I really need to talk to you, like, urgently.Last night isn't what you think.I am so, so, so sorry about your crash, but that wasn't my fault.Let me explain everything to you face to face, please."I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought about it.
"I don't really want to talk to anyone right now.But fuck it, if you come, you have to come alone.I don't need a lot of people stimulating me right now."
"Your wish is my command, baby.I am so sorry again."I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, Stokeley.Just come to Parc Soleil and we can talk."
"Alright, I'll see you then."
"Okay."I opened my eyes and looked around.

I think I'm losing it because what the fuck was that?